Geico Insurance / scam and cheating!
I have had geico for quite some time. Recently I received a cancellation notice. Said payment due on Nov 19. I called in and had my employer call stating I could not make a payment until the 29th at the latest. The representative said that would be fine the policy would not cancel they would extend it. The night before Thanksgiving we were traveling to Dallas and hit a wild bore which tore up the front of our vehicle. I contacted Geico and they said my policy was cancelled due to non payment. I told them I had called in and explained about the payment. They basically called me and my employer liars. This company is nothing but about the bottom line.
More Geico Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim! 
- Geico - geico policies and procedures! 
- Geico - cancel policy 
- Geico - geico will not pay claim 
- Geico - scam and cheating 
- Geico - Lost Wages reimbursement process
- Geico - unethical behavior, I was falsely accused for an accident where I innocent and was a victim of road rage and hit and run.
- Geico Insurance Company - roadside insurance
- Geico - insured geico customer vehicle - damage to my property
- Geico Car Insurance - consumer / customers