GearBest — beelink x2 tv box 4k h.265 decoding/defective product
I ordered the above product which is supposed to convert a digital TV into a smart TV. The product never worked. I advised the company about the problem and asked for a replacement. The company never sent me a return address so I returned it to the return address on the package the product arrived. They refused to cooperate and allowed only compensation in accord wit their sales system by offering me 200 points. These points amount to less than 4 dollars, less than the return postage. According to their Warranty and Return Policy, they claim a 45 day money-back guarantee. In their reply to my complaint, a GearBest representative stated:
"As for this case, we will not compensate you according to our policy. As a good will, we could provide you 200 points as compensation. Please note: this is the best we could offer you."
"I do not accept the terms above. I never used this product as it never worked.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bronx, NY I demand replacement of the item or I will take action to assure you do not send defective, fake or inoperative products to anyone, anywhere in the world. I sent you all the details and you agreed to help and now the story has changed. This is your policy statement: Dead on Arrival (DOA) Contact our Support Center for RMA authorization, within 5 days of receiving the item, and ship the product back via the least expensive method. The item will be exchanged with a replacement upon all details received (pictures/videos)."
After their refusal to exchange the product due to a lot of technicalities they place on warranties, I cited their 45 day money-back guarantee:
"45 Day Money Back Guarantee
1. In the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back for a refund within 45 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.
2. If the product works (but you do not wish to retain it) you can also send it back within a 45 day period for a refund. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable."
GearBest failed to reply to my last message within the 24 hour period they claim in their policy.
The order number is: W1509030738266833
bhavik4it's Response, Oct 15, 2018
Below is message i sent to gearbest with all proof links in the message
Please follow below events. I have given image link of everything with every step
1. On 28th Sept. there was facebook live event on Gear best (https://www.facebook.com/gearbest/videos/726560681016730/)
2. I did as per video, and as per comment shown here : https://imgur.com/a/xTFs1ew i added jamie wang(https://www.facebook.com/jamie.wang.5496683)
3. When I added, She Confirmed that i won. and asked my details and told me she will update shipping details in 2 days. after 2 days she responded that due to holidays item will be sent on 8th.(snaps :https://imgur.com/a/wTKgD3R )
4. On 8th i asked her Again but from that day she didnt replied. i tried contacting gearbest via facebook message, then tried live chat on gearbest but both not helping.
all screenshot attached here : https://imgur.com/a/wTKgD3R
let me know if you need more details.
Mark Moore 1's Response, Dec 06, 2018
order number [protected]
More GearBest Complaints & Reviews
- GearBest - product not received 
- GearBest - very professional thieves! 
- [Resolved] GearBest - faulty product delivered. 
- GearBest - leagoo m8 pro
- GearBest - I will definitely report them!
- GearBest - continuous nonsense going on at gearbest 
- GearBest - worst website ever
- GearBest - scam company 
- GearBest - gearbest / nontrustworthy
- GearBest - never received good and they will now speak to me in any form