Garmin GPS / exploding battery
There is an email going around that states a KY business man left his Garmin GPS in his company truck, still connect to vehicle electrical system and it was suspected the battery exploded because the outside temperature was 100 degrees. Have problem with the story because it indicates this happened in February 2012 (days are shorter and temperatures are lower during this time period). Can you please comment on the validity of the incident?
More Garmin GPS Complaints & Reviews
- Garmin / 2011 Map Update - map update 
- Garmin CityXplorer & Nuvi - cityxplorer scam
- Garminastrosaless - discount sales garmin astro 320 3 dc 40 collar
- Garmin Nuvi 265Wt - Bait and switch scam 
- Garmin - gps system
- Garmin International - garmin forerunner 30 water damage.
- Garmin International - garmin south africa
- Garmin International - delivery of garmin drive
- Garmin International - customer service - vector 3 pedals
- Garmin International - zumo and basecamp