Garden State Gutter Cleaning / NO show on day of work and got billed for the work

Garden State Gutter Cleaning
I had a scheduled appointment for these guys to come in and clean my gutters. I was told that they would call me and let me know when they are going to be at my house. No call was picked up by me, however I am told that they called... I have an inaudible voicemail from these guys thats all. No one came to my house. I was there all day. I cleaned my gutters the next day myself and on the next day called them up to cancel the appointment. They told me that the work was already done on my house and that I was lying. I was told that they would look into the matter and almost a month later I received an email and a postal invoice telling me that they came in and cleaned my gutters and have to pay the $80. Do not do business with these guys... a very unfriendly and dishonest company. I have complained to the BBB and my status with them is pending... I will also be complaining to the Star Ledger in the hopes of having an article printed so that all of New Jersey knows that these guys are nothing but rip offs!! P.S. waiting to hear from Help me Howard of the CW as well.

Garden State Gutter Cleaning Logo Garden State Gutter Cleaning