Future Shop - Winston Churchill / Fraud sale
I went to buy a laptopat future shop at Winston Churchill store. I used my Debit card ot make the purchase but the card was declined...however when we came back i realised that the payment actually went through & there were 2 transactions done. I lost approx. $1250.00 that day.
Future shop managers Carlos & Bill told me that they dont have any sale registered & they dont have the money. My banker is telling me that money is gone to future shop. I have no idea what to do.
Please suggest how do i go about getting my money back. I'm from India & here for just a week now. Don't have time in hand either.
More Future Shop - Winston Churchill Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff