Future Shop - Winston Churchill / Fraud sale

1 Residence Inn Mariot, 7005 century AvenueMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905 567 2577 room 407

I went to buy a laptopat future shop at Winston Churchill store. I used my Debit card ot make the purchase but the card was declined...however when we came back i realised that the payment actually went through & there were 2 transactions done. I lost approx. $1250.00 that day.

Future shop managers Carlos & Bill told me that they dont have any sale registered & they dont have the money. My banker is telling me that money is gone to future shop. I have no idea what to do.

Please suggest how do i go about getting my money back. I'm from India & here for just a week now. Don't have time in hand either.

Comments

• Je
      5th of Aug, 2010

future shop is such a scam

bought 170$ in gift cards..went to use them..and were at zero dollar balance...had the recipt and everything but yet they insisted we used them already..even though the number on the back was scatched off by their OWN EMPLOYEE THAT DAY

future shop needs better training, better managment and needs to learn that costumers are their first priority

but then again..no wonder these poeple are working at future shop...their brains are so small they cant get anywhere else in life