Freightz.com / Unethical Business Practices

1 FL, US Review updated:

**CAUTION** Be very careful when dealing with this company as they charge you for shipping insurance, then never payout when damage happens to your shipped goods. Run for the hills!

Comments

Oct 03, 2013

Agree run from this company recently took money from me to delivery a package (it has failed to get successfully delivered) and then when I spoke with them on the phone about the problem, after cutting me off several times, actually threatened to call the police where I live. I hung up on him and he had the nerve to call me back a few min. later.

Horrible customer service... buyer beware

Jul 21, 2015

They owe me $21, 725 in sales handling their transportation needs. They have gone past their net due date on numerous invoices after a healthy track record for 9 months. They do not answer phone calls after making 250+ calls to them within a week span. They do not respond to emails, texts, or calls.

• To
      Jun 20, 2017

This business is a scam. Set up to use them to transport a pallet, and kept getting excuse after excuse. After telling them that I was going to check their reviews because I felt this was a scam, my account got deleted. Just glad that I didn't pay the invoice or that they didn't pick up the pallet. Good chance that I would not see the stuff ever again. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!