Freebeegas.comfree gas promotion

1 Review updated:

in August 2008 i visited a pontiac gm dealership in Greenbrook, NJ, and i 'won' a $450. free gas certificate, for FreBeeGas.com.
The issuing company :greenbrook gms .
Certificat passcode AD6865111500.
I paid FreeBeeGas.com $5.oo processind fees through PayPal.
I sent the $100. receipts from GULF gas stations, on Sept 13TH, followed all the rules, and i received an E-mail from freebeegas.com that everything was in good order . I was supposed to receive the $25. gift card within 28 business days. I DIDN"T RECEIVE ANYTHING !!!
I sent my voucher and receipts for October, got an email from freebeegas.com that everything is in good order, the October gift card is not due yet, but now i doubt i'm getting it.
I emailed the company 2 weeks ago, didn't get an answer !!!
I tried to access their web site and got "ERROR" page.
I called their phone [protected], there was no answer !!!
I would like to get my gift cards, as promised !!!
Dorit Rechter

Comments

• Sg
      Jan 06, 2009

Go online to the Federal trade Commision and file a complaint...the more they get it will trigger an investigation.

• Da
      Jan 29, 2009

I had a $100.00 free gas certificate. I mailed all my vouchers in each month for June, July, August and September. I did receive after about two months of nagging two $25.00 gas cards at the same time for June and July. Now it is almost Febuary and I have not received anything for August and September. They did email me and said they had received all my receipts for those months in proper order. I did get to talk to someone there in December and they assured me that they were to be mailed right after the first of the year. They give you the same old story if you are luckey enough to talk to them that they have been overwhelmed with receipts. Now you can't even get through to them by phone. All you get is a recording that "all circuts are busy." My best guess is that they are packing up everything and moving back across the border!!!

Dave Hubbard
    Lake Tapps, Wa

• Pe
      Feb 04, 2009

I sure got taken like a dummy. I will never go back to that car dealer in Longwood!

• Pe
      Feb 04, 2009

It is an upside world. May GOD stop these kind of people or up right the world!

• Vi
      Feb 05, 2009

I have been part of this program since Sept and sent invoices for Oct, Nov, and Dec, as well.. I phoned in Dec, and was given the excuse that they were moving to larger quarters, and would send the vouchers in mid-January That has come and gone with no response. The phone number is now out of service. The e-mail sent to their address said vouchers would be sent to my home address. I can only wait and see.
    Vicki Gillotti
    Wildwood, FL

• M1
      Feb 07, 2009

we were promised 300 dollars in gas coupon and have not recieved any, any help would be apperciated

• Li
      Feb 24, 2009

I was also ripped off. I bought a Rainbow sweeper and was promised 25.00 in free gas for every $100.00 I spent. I sent in all my receipts to Largo, Fl. I got an E-mail message one time saying everything had been approved. I have never received one $25.00 gas card yet. The phone number they give you does not work.
    Linda Leonard
    Shawnee, KS

• Bc
      Feb 26, 2009

Ditto on being a victim of this company's fraud. Five months worth of gas receipts were recieved "in proper order" according to their emails but not one voucher have I received. Unable to contact the company via telephone. emails not returned. Shame on them and the dealer that issued the "prizes".
    B. Thomas
    South Dakota

• Al
      Mar 26, 2009

Still waiting on three rebate cards, same story everything in order, will be sending out cards.
    No communication since January.
    Everything shut down.
    Anyone know of any suits being filed?
    Alma U.
    Rhode Island

• Ti
      Apr 08, 2009

I recieved a 300.00 gas rebate card and have sent in my receipts for over 8 months!!! Nothing, I have nothing, everything seems to be shut down. Tia Wysocki, Michigan

• He
      May 17, 2009

I was entitled to $500.00 according to the Gas Redemption Voucher I received and have sent in 4 months worth of receipts, proper amount and on time, and have yet to receive even one $25 gas card. I received my latest letter back 'return to sender' in early May. I've tried phoning - the 800 number is now invalid, so I'm assuming it was all a fraud.

Helen B., British Columbia, Canada

• Sv
      Aug 20, 2009

I am another dummy who was scammed. I am still holding my receipts for the promised $150.00 I was to receive. Thanks for the Federal Trade Commission info. Thank You S. Gogan