Free Real Player Download / Unable to cancel subscription

I signed up for the free real player download. I found this to be a non user friendly item, and tried to cancel the "subscription" several times with no reply or effect. The firm still charges me regularly 11 euros + 6,95 euros per month for "RealMusic" and so called "tonePASS". I just want to get rid of that contract as soon as possible, and want to get my money back, so would someone please help me to cancel the subscription!!!

Reference numbers:

RN *REALMUSIC [protected]

RN *RN TONEPASS [protected]

With regards,
Kirsi Bruck.

A  9th of Jul, 2007 by
Download realplayer for nokia 6233.
A  14th of Aug, 2007 by
I get charged for the same three contracts without ever having signed for any of them. I will cancel contract with GE MoneyBank if charge happens again.
A  21st of Aug, 2007 by
Kris I had the same problem, in fact I didn't even know where the recurring charge on my credit card was from! I signed up for some free download months ago and have been charged 11.99 a month ever since. You need to access your account to cancel your subscription. Sign into your account, if you cant remember any of the details just enter your email address and they will send you out a link to change your password. You will need to know the last 4 digits of the c card that you used for the original payment. Hope this helps!

Cancel as soon as you can!!
N  4th of Jan, 2008 by
its months that i pay rn realmusic , rn ralarcadegamepass, rn rn tonepass, and i never ask for anything. i want to cancel three of them
A  9th of Jan, 2008 by
I had the same experience. The free player is not free at all, and this becomes clear only after the first month. 'Unlimited Movies' - on my credit card bill - what the heck is that? And then I remembered that I downloaded the free player a month ago. I have uninstalled the player the same day as I installed it (I was dissatisfied). The confirmation email I got after downloading did not mention any obligations or contract, just

'A RealNetworks Customer Account has been set up for you. When you shop at RealNetworks in the future, this account will make your check-out process faster and easier.'

I never ordered anything. I think this is RealMalicious behavior.
A  12th of Jan, 2008 by
Is it not possible for trading standards to get involved as we cannot all be wrong this is stealing.
D  19th of Jan, 2008 by
if it was FREE why did you give them your credit card????
N  5th of Feb, 2008 by
This is a crime, I become very suprised when I look at the past year, so much money to something called.

I dont even know what it is, I have never order anything and I never should pay with my card, something is very wrong here and I am going to do a report, and I know that nobody have ever borrow my card.

Thats a crime.
A  13th of Feb, 2008 by
Pl. stop charging my a/c & cancel subscription.
A  6th of Mar, 2008 by
I have just realised it's been happening to me, today, by reading my bank statement properly for once! I have been paying three different charges to REALPLAYER since 03.07.07, The lesson I must learn in all of this is to really check my accounts properly in the future. I am an old age pensioner and don't get so much money how I never noticed it it before I just don't know!! I must be going GAGA! Sad, but for me very reassuring that I wasn't the only one, but it doesn't put back the money they took from us does it?!!

It's scandalous, if I do get any recompense from this I will post the info. on this website as soon as.

D  6th of Mar, 2008 by
First of all, you gave your credit card willingly. Second of all this is a free-trial. In the fine print, which I'm sure you never read, there would've been information to cancel. Or (with common sense) you would've remembered to cancel your "free trial," before the free trial ended.

You can't blame a company for your stupidity, or lack of common sense.

Learn to read. Thank you.
A  10th of Mar, 2008 by
I agree with all that complain.
In my case I even volunteraly gave them money buying the RealPlayerPlus so I had to give them my creditcard nr.
I had no problem with that but I regret it now because it is a crappy program and I do not want these criminals to use my money.
A few months later I found out that I payed monthly for a service called Unlimited Movies.
It took my some minutes to find out what it was and it was from RN.
I never used the service and I wasn't aware of this subscription.
I cancelled it now but I received an e-mail with a treath saying I must follow a (non-existing ! ) link if I want to continue using the RealPlayer Plus.
The program that i allready bought !!
Don't know if or how they are going to disable the program but they are just criminals it seems.
A  28th of Apr, 2008 by
I also wish to unsubscribe to rn Unlimited Movies 866-420-5832 Wa
Please cancell all payments
A  2nd of May, 2008 by
Fantastic, thanx for Ur advice. I cancelled that horrible trial which cahsed me 13 USd each month without even using it... !!! U must whatch out in the web.
A  13th of May, 2008 by
i want to download real player
A  26th of May, 2008 by
N  16th of Jun, 2008 by
I only signed up for free trial use and I was charged for both real player & Unlimited movies for two consecutive months now, I wish to cancel the subscription and be payed back for what was charged against my card.
N  21st of Jun, 2008 by
i dint check it
A  7th of Aug, 2008 by
je désire également ne plus payer tous les mois 4.98 et 11.99 euros pour tonepass et real music dont je ne me sers pas
merci de supprimer ces prélèvements le 7/08/2008
N  7th of Aug, 2008 by
je désire ne plus être prélevée de 11.99 et 4.98 euros tous les mois pour realmusic et tonepass
merci de faire le nécessaire immédiatement