Fred Meyer / an employee named "naw"

1 915 NW 45th StreetSeattle, WA, United States Review updated:

I AM a professional union carpenter making about $44 p/h.

An employee named "NAW" followed me around in the store while I was shopping and talking on the cell phone to my brother...

She stood about 4 to 5ft tall and appeared to be either Asian or Black African. Her name tag said "Naw".

This occurred last night, New Year's Eve, between 9pm and 10pm in the Men's Carhart Section.

She rudely started yelling at me interupting my phone call saying that she had come to make sure that I wasn't stealing anything and that she wanted me to get out of the store.

I immediately notified management of her inappropriate harassment and misconduct. Management did nothing to resolve the conflict, so I bought what I needed and left feeling completely bullied and mistreated.

I routinely shop for my necessities at this Fred Meyers because of its convenience and closeness to my home.

I really don't want to have to see this evil young lady when I'm shopping, so I ask that you please terminate her employment or transfer her to another Fred Meyer location.

If not, then I'll be left with no choice but to file a restraining / anti-harassment order against her and seek out further lagal counsel on this matter.

Ge