Foster Farms — bright green growth inside chicken
I purchased 2 whole "fresh" Foster Farm Chicken on Friday for use on Saturday.
Upon cutting them up on Saturday morning, I came across a large bright green growth on the inside cavity of the bird.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orinda, CA Absolutely awful looking, I bundled up the carcas along with wrappings and receipt to return to Safeway, Orinda, in hopes that they would be as concerned as I was. I asked to see the store manager and a butcher, both were repulsed by the growth, but I don't think that either plan on any follow up. They quickly gave me a refund but no one took a report, and I think they just tossed it out. I do have photos though, and Safeway has proof of the transaction under my club card, [protected].
More Foster Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Foster Farms - 1 inch bone found in boneless nuggets 
- Foster Farms - mini corn dogs 
- Foster Farms - excessive fat and skin on packaged chicken thighs 
- Foster Farms - popcorn chicken
- Foster Farms - frozen chicken nuggets and feces!?
- Foster Farms - wrongful termination
- Foster Farms - corn dogs
- Foster Farms - chicken breast
- Foster Farms - turkey bologna
- Foster Farms - organic chicken breasts