Forex / forex trading

1 Review updated:

I invested 250$, then 250$ then 500$ with seriescoin.com as online trading in Bitcoin as per conversation with account manager Mr. Alex Bure from seriescoin.com, the last 2month this was used to trade in Bitcoin and its continuation in profit, Account manager promised me to withdraw in 1st week December, but he is not withdrawing now, I send mail to management support seriescoin.com, once they reply to investigate my complaint, after that 3 times I emailed him, now they are not replying and account manager is not replying too, Trade is still running in trading account, what I can do get back my money I am living and working in Dubai and Mr. Alex and seriescoin.com are in the UK, please suggest me what I have to do.

Mo
Dec 22, 2017

More Forex Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      17th of Jun, 2018

SERIESCOIN is very big SCAM SITE, they can also clear comments from scamadviser, so it looks like the company is flawless. I have a contact with Russian manager Pavel Sokolov and Anna Levin, now they not answer me. This site falsification results of trend, swap, and many more. I've lost two hundred dollars here, please stay away from this company, if you want safe your money.
    Juozas Balcetis, LITHUANIA, balcetis@gmail.com