Forever Grand Vacations / Scam

1 Branson, MO, United States Review updated:

This is a scam. Once they have your money they don't even bother to deny that they can't get you more discounts than the actual website for the product can. You can go on line and get the same thing without them. We actually even found things cheaper. They don't return calls and you can't sign on their site for 10 days but have to cancel in 72 hours if you don't like what you see. Stay away!!!
There are other sites with complaints. Check them out.

More Forever Grand Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      18th of Nov, 2013

As with many other aspects of timeshare ownership, amazing advertised freebies are not all what they’re cracked up to be. Some sales agents throw in special vacation certificates, but beware. Free vacations like these end up costing unsuspecting couples and families hundreds of dollars in hidden fees. Don’t assume that these freebie vacations include costs like transportation or other undisclosed fees:

21st of Dec, 2013

I personally send lots and lots of wonderful people to forever grand, and always leave them my card with contact info asking them to please call me if they have any complaint's, problems etc, I honestly have yet to have any complaint's, , , , , infact I get great review's and wonderful client's and friends in the process!!! Branson mo is a wonderful place, with wonderful people, churches, show's etc and would certainly not put up with scams within ou n G!!! so I advise you yo come check out forever grand yourself and see what a nice place with great deal's that they offer!!!
    Thank you n GOD bless you!!!

• Te
      24th of Dec, 2013

The timeshare resale scams are just a symptom. They need to do something about the timeshare scam itself. An obligation 'in perpetuity' - that passes to your children? There is almost no legal way out of the obligation, even if you don't use the facilities and want to sell it back (they won't take them back). In other words, they hawk 'property' that you cannot resell, cannot give back, and has literally no value in the market - and tell you that you have to pay 'maintenance' forever... and that they can assess 'special fees' on in order to do repairs they *should* have been doing with the maintenance fees:

28th of Sep, 2015
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

In
    In September 2014, my husband and I signed up for Forever Grand Vacations. At a cost of $7, 544.00. After checking into the complaints on the internet, we decided it was not what they told us. The following morning we called to cancel the purchase. "Randy" was the one we had to talk to, and he was always busy, or out. Therefore the time limit to cancel was expiring. We had to return home, but continued to call. By the time we finally got through, it was too late to cancel. We hired a lawyer who charged us over $3, 700.00. So we lost over $3, 000.00 on the deal plus a lot of our time and aggravation.
    This is a SCAM. RUN AWAY FROM THEM or lose your money..

• Sd
      27th of Oct, 2015

My husband and I attended the one in Branson Mo. submitted all necessary qualifications four days prior to attendance, once they saw we were people of color we were automatically denied after being previously approve, but good for us cause due to their blatant racist attitude we were spared from being scammed! If your of any color DO NOT attend the one un Branson Mo. It's obvious they don't want you there!

• Es
      7th of Apr, 2016

I am so sorry I didn't get to check on this company before handing over my hard earned money.Like they say "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is". Run, run as fast as you can.

13th of May, 2016

Very interesting to see these comments. We just sat through the sales pitch after buying $300 of show tickets for just over $100. The sales pitch was the high pressure type. They started out with a premium package for $9000. I said that was way too much for us so they offered a $5000. Still too much. Finally they offered a $2000 package for one week of vacation and blah blah blah. Then another "manager" came in and offered even another discount. I was getting annoyed at that point. It annoys me when someone just won't offer their best price up front instead of pretending they are some flea market in Bangladesh. Most of the other "customers" left before us. I think what happens is during the powerpoint presentation, they have cameras setup to observe the potential customers. I pretended to really be interested, shaking my head up and down a number of times so we really got the full pressure treatment I think. Anyway we walked out and now I am glad we did. Watch out for high pressure sales pitches. Still, sitting through this saved us some money on show tickets and I appreciate that. The next day we went past the office and the lot was filled with cars again. They do not seem to have any shortage of people to talk to. Remember the adage... "A fool and his money are soon parted."

• Es
      11th of Aug, 2016

my husband and i just returned from a five day trip to branson. i got tickets for shows there that would have been at least 500.00 for 159.00 through save on branson and branson tourism sites. the catch for the save on branson site we had to go to the presentation for forever vacations. we went on our last day there and they really make it sound very good and the NO both of us were practicing before was becoming ummmm. the lady that gave the presentation was supposed to be a retired teacher, who also supposedly was a member herself. there were supposed to be different levels to choose from but, the 10.000 one was the one they pushed and no talk about the other levels from the rep that we had after the presentation, even when i asked about the other levels and the pricing. when we were not going to purchase anything he lowered the price twice and gave us no money down for six months, but it still would come to 10, 000. if we had that type of money to throw around what would we need them for? i have read the complaints about the company and owner but, i think instead of being mad with them and wanting them to be in jail and the company shut down, it should be the community of branson that should be held accountable. people can not buy discount tickets without a catch, or if we do the place that we bought them from wants us to sit through a presentation and will supposedly give 125.00 dollars for doing it (branson tourism). it is a shame that such a wonderful place to visit is allowing this to happen with the people that come to visit their beautiful town. it makes me wonderful if the shows and lodging places get a kick back from this. this is the second time we went to branson and we have had to sit through a presentation to get the discount and went through a hard sales job. what would branson be without the tourist? it just seems that the powers that be and the people of branson feel its okay to have persons there that are scamming the many people that come from near and far to visit there beautiful town. i wonder too how it can be said the veterans are being honored if there are people that are trying to take their money by having them sit through a presentation to get tickets for a discount price and pay even more money for those tickets if they believe the presentation or fall for the hard sells pitch. it puts some mud in the communities face. if you are going to sell discount tickets then do so, no strings attached.

• Bo
      17th of Oct, 2018

My sister and I visited Branson, MO 2 years ago. She was able to get "cheap tickets" from someone when she called. The catch of course was we would have to sit through a presentation. She had recently lost her husband and was still very emotional. The presentation was Forever Grand Vacation presented by a woman who stated she had this and was going to "gift" it to her 6 children when she died. There was such high pressure with this company. We had people calling our room multiple times, wanting to come there to talk to us, even though the scheduled presentation was scheduled and we HAD to go to it, the guy kept calling and calling. My sister was so distraught and cried and cried. She has two timeshares and of course they wanted her to get rid of them and just go with them. They started at the price of $10, 000.00 dollars, she said she wasn't doing it, then it was $7500.00, she still said no and they sent us to other people. Finally they said if we each bought one, they would do it for $5, 000.00 with the $199.00 maintenance feel every year. After tears and agony from each of us we were pressured into purchasing this. What a joke and a nightmare. It is useless!! You can go straight to where you want to go and book through the hotel or cruise line and get better prices then they "guaranteed". As a single woman they told me I could cruise without paying for both beds. That's a lie!! Like you all mentioned in the above reviews, you call, no one answers or they don't call yu back. I love Branson and I just can't believe they allow a company like this to be any part of them. We were just back to Branson again in September, booked through her timeshare, but before we left we had to attend another presentation because she had purchased reduced tickets. We were told if we did not attend, they would go back into our accounts and charge us the regular cost of the tickets. We did some research while there and found out how we can pruchase our own tickets, get better seats and better prices then through them. We were told by a very reliable source while we were there that this is a scam company and many, many people are upset about them. I intend to call contact The Better Business Bureau out there and file a complaint. This should NOT be happening to retired adults who have worked years for the money they had in honest professions. I'm still really upset and so is my sister. We do not have this kind of money to throw around. Very disturbed by the promises we were given that are just wrong and lies. Folks beware. It's not true!! Run as fast as you can away from them. Pay regular price tickets if you have to, it's certainly cheaper then getting roped into this!.