Foresee Resultspopup surveys

1 Review updated:

I'm sick and tired seeing their unsolicited and annoying survey popups every time I visit an online retailer.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Ann Arbor, MIThey appear when I JUST ENTERED a site I've never visited before, or when I'm focused on reading some information, or when I'm trying to do something important like entering my credit card number! People have popup blockers for a reason. Foresee Results is not exempt because their research is for profit. The bottom line is that they want to use our opinions to help their clients sell more stuff we don't need. Does any of the companies who use popup surveys realize that people HATE POPUPS? Please make a point to file a complaint with any website that employs Foresee Results.

Ha

More Foresee Results Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      Nov 21, 2008

Love your service, Hate the pop up adds

Your servant in Christ
    Pastor John

• El
      Jul 04, 2011

How to remove "FORESEE RESULTS" survey popups

They use a javascript file by the name of "foresee-trigger.js" or "foresee-dhtml-popup.js"

GOOGLE CHROME

BLOCK: foresee-trigger.js

BLOCK: foresee-dhtml-popup.js

HERE IS WHAT THE POPUP AD SAYS:
    We'd like your feedback.
    Thank you for visiting our site. You have been randomly selected to participate in a customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we can improve your website experience.
    The survey is designed to measure your entire site experience and will appear at the end of your visit.
    This survey is conducted by an independent company, ForeSee Results.

• Ri
      Jul 20, 2012

I was so happy to have been a week free from those annoying foresee pop ups after I did the trigger.js and popup.js block.. but today they have returned, and I confirmed the blocks are in place... is there another java script i need to add?

• Mi
      Jun 06, 2014

somebody shpuld report the them to fcc, and make them stop thoseads that we do not want see.I pay 100 of dollors to use the internet.If they want to do that they should pay for it gives the inter net for free.Comcast should be doing abetter job of screen thse guys out.

• Em
      Mar 04, 2015

I agree with the previous posters. I've fought Foresee popups for years. I think because I had to turn on annimated for another service to work, maybe that is how foresee reappeared. My biggest question though is: are they randomly popping up, asking the questions, and then soliciting the web owner for the "survey results"? I can never find the right person at each 'foreseed' url that states they are using foresee's services. In particular, I'm incensed that my health insurance is with Humana (that's for another rant), that I MUST use the website according to their terms and conditions, and foresee pops up on what should be a confidential, (logged into claims for example) page. If I could determine if Humana did actually engage Foresee's services, then I think that class actions against websites might be the only way to get their attention.

• Pa
      Sep 29, 2015

On Windows, add "127.0.0.1 survey.foreseeresults.com www.foreseeresults.com controller.foreseeresults.com" (without the quotes) to your C:Windowssystem32driversetchosts file. That'll prevent any of your web browsers from reaching their servers to bring up the popup.

• Al
      Nov 26, 2015

Dear Sir, Not only you but 90% internet users are facing this problem.You can search some good popup blockers.So many popup blocker are available for Mozilla Firefox, Chrome & safari browsers. .Here i am suggesting you some popup blockers i.e. popup blocker pro, ablock plus popup blocker, popup blocker etc.