Ford Truck / poor service

1 4721 AyeresCorpus Christi, TX, United States
Phone: 361-851-7600

My truck spent half of last summer in the shop it ended up needing a engine replacement. After about 38 days they informed my truck was ready I returned the rental car they put me in and pick up my truck. It looked like the windows had been left open the whole time it was there they assured me it would be professionaly deatailed when ever I could bring it back in. As soon as I got home I called them to inform them the truck ran worse than when I dropped it off I opened the hood and wire harness's were not routed properly radiator supports were on top of the engine, computer was being held up by 1 bolt. I was informed by the 2nd service manager at the time that it would be fixed and detailed before my family vacation in July. After a couple of weeks and several calls I was told my truck was ready. I went to pick it up and to my surprise [not really] it looked like it had been washed by the janitor but I was just glad to pick it up so I left it actually ran good. The whole time my truck was in the shop I was in 3 different rental cars evertime they told me my truck was ready I would return rental and 3o min later they were calling rental company and putting me back in a rental. Since then I have started getting colection letters from Hertz after speaking to number 3 service managers he assured me I would get not further letters or calls from Hertz and the bill would be taken care of. He right Hertz quit writing now I'm getting letters from a collection agency. I paid my part of the bill all I got out of this ordeal was a dirty truck that I hate and a collection agency calling me.