Florida Power & Light [FPL] / customer experience

1 700 Universe Boulevard Juno Beach, FL 33048, Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Fpl was called in regards to a payment that was paid through the fpl site, and lynette the supervisor was very harsh and speaking aggressively with a I don't care attitude, which I think is very rude to display that type of tone to a customer who don't understand that when using a site that is linked to fpl is a third party site. Most customers would assume that if they received that site from fpl.com it's verifiable. Lynette the supervisor could have explained this in a more softer tone.

No, it's not her problem, but a softer tone when dealing with the elderly would have came through much clearer.

Choose wisely who you place in management to effectively communicate with your consumers.

The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary. ~ sam walton

Ja
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Gi
      21st of Feb, 2019

My acc no 69024-67197 my name Gilles Quintin 212 W Lake drive Hallandale 33009 we need by mail my invoice

to paid my acc we got probleme with my e mail it urgent since 2 months no bill phone 954 989 1978