Florida Power & Light [FPL] / customer experience
Fpl was called in regards to a payment that was paid through the fpl site, and lynette the supervisor was very harsh and speaking aggressively with a I don't care attitude, which I think is very rude to display that type of tone to a customer who don't understand that when using a site that is linked to fpl is a third party site. Most customers would assume that if they received that site from fpl.com it's verifiable. Lynette the supervisor could have explained this in a more softer tone.
No, it's not her problem, but a softer tone when dealing with the elderly would have came through much clearer.
Choose wisely who you place in management to effectively communicate with your consumers.
The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary. ~ sam walton
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit required
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - crew work noise
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - transformer box
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - complaining about a driver for fpl
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - 1616 se 2nd court, fort lauderdale, fl 33301