FloraIndia / Sweets and dry fruits and customer service
A hopeless company with pathetic service> Please avoid the company. last week I ordered some sweets, fruits and dry-fruits through them. The money was was received by them however no action was taken. Upon making several phone calls, I was told that the company requires some photo identity to verify the payment. It took tow days to clear the payment. The operators were very rude and unhelpful.
The sweets delivered in north-India were form Calcutta (cheaper). Fruits were sub-standard and the dry-fruits mainly contained Makhana (cheapest among the dry fruits).
Please be careful while dealing with the company. I won't recommend anyone to approach them.
More FloraIndia Complaints & Reviews
- Floraindia.com - Gifts undelivered but payment taken 
- FloraIndia - Delay in delivery 
- Floraindia.com - Poor Quality and bad customer service
- Flora India - Poor quality
- Floraindia.com - Flowers
- Floraindia.com - Bright & shine bouquet was completely different 
- Flora India - Playing with Customer Emotions 
- FloraIndia - undelivered mother's day gift - money taken
- Floraindia.com - non-delevery
- Floraindia.com - Rude attitude and not delivering the order nor money