Flexi Cell / unfair and poor service

1 South Africa Review updated:

IN NOVEMBER 2017 I SIGNED FOR AIR TIME CONTRACT AND IT TOOK FLEXI CELL 3 MONTH BEFORE THEY COULD ISSUE ME WITH MY SIMCARD.SEEING THAT THEY DELAYED I THEN CANCELLED IT NAD SENT IT BACK BY REGISTERED MAIL AS I WAS ADVISED BY JEROME. I THEN STARTED CALLING MORE OFTEN THEY WERE UN HELPFUL. ONE OF THE CALL CENTER AGENTS NAMED WASIMA TOLD ME THAT EVERY SINGLE CENT WILL BE PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT UP UNTIL TODAY I HAVENT SEEN EVEN A SINGLE CENT.INSTEAD FLEXI CELL CONTINUED TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I ORDER THE BANK TO BAR LONGAIN FROM DEBITTING MY ACCOUNT.THAT IS HPOW I LEARNT THEY THEY ARE ALSO USING THE NAME LONGAIN.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR POOR SERVICE.

Le

Comments

• Ev
      3rd of Aug, 2007
    Flexi Cell - Their service is just poor!
    South Africa

I am having a problem with Flexi Cell, i once had account with Flexi Cell and it took me more that 3 months to get airtime afterwards and i lost the card so i told them, they must cancel that, because i am not using the card anymore and they are still taking my money. They phoned me last month saying i owe them money and i said to them they must check the balance on that sim card where ever it is, but they keep on deducting my money but they follow up that. They called for the second time i told them the same thing that i have canceled the account and they must check the balance and see that i am not using it. Their service is just poor!!!

21st of Feb, 2008

could you please help me, last year I phoned your to canel my sim card and I never pay any amount I owe this company,I lost the simcard.Id number 7708070299087

call me at 043-7015151

4th of Nov, 2008

On my bank statement this is what they have deducted (LOAN REPAYMENT FLEXICELL BBD420192X008302935 R 119.00-) I don't have any loan with them, may they please deposit back my money.

• Ti
      2nd of Dec, 2008

To all angry furious frustrated and just tired of struggling flexicell customers
    I am tired of struggling with flexicell, and i need your help so we can expose them and get even with them.
    They are commiting fraud, and we must stop it.
    Please leave a email so i could gather enough unsatisfied customers, so i can expose flexicell
    My email is flexicell.[protected]@hotmail.com
    Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks

• Ti
      2nd of Dec, 2008

They are commiting fraud, and we must stop it.
    My email is flexicell.[protected]@hotmail.com
    Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks

• Vu
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i once had account with Flexi Cell and i lost the sim card they send me but fortunate enough they called me saying they are closing down i think it was a year or two ago but to my suprise 2 months ago i.e (October & November) on my bank statement this is what they have deducted (FLEXICELL BBD792249X008434975 R 119.00-) I don't have any loan with them, may they please deposit back my money they've deducted on my account without my approval so guys please stop that & refund me my money please i need it.

• Si
      4th of Dec, 2008

Flexicell has been derbiting my account without giving me any airtime I want my money back. this is fraud