firstpagesolutions.com / No compensation

1 95 Browning, Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:

I worked for Brian Smith approximately two weeks. (From my home office)
He promised to send me money as compensation for time I put in to be trained.
His leads, led to a former, unsatisfied customer.
He stated he sent me out a check .
Check never came.
I am sorry I ever referred anyone to this company.
Shady business practices.
Don't work for this guy.

firstpagesolutions.com

Comments

14th of Jun, 2012

I worked for First page for 4 years. He was nothing but fair. I bet there is another side to the story

14th of Jun, 2012

This person who wrote the complaint never worked for First Page. She was applying to work as an Independant contractor. After one week of reviewing proceedures I knew she would not be a good fit. She has many issues that will prevent her from being a productive worker. I did not want to waste any more time on a losing project. Be aware that she will in the end try to gain something she didnt work for. I would reccomend never hiring her.

Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 10:39 AM
    Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: reply

Your call. This looks really nice.
    On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM, brian Smith <[protected]@firstpagesolutions.com> wrote:
    Tristen
    This is Brian from first page solutions., our sales consultants contacted you today. I am responding to your questions.
    Please note that the sites we totally customizable. We will work with you to get the look and feel of the site you want. The building of a web site is a joint effort for the builder and the client.
    Our goal is to build an eCommerce web site that will be defined by your business goals. Then to have you on our client reference list.
    Please see the attachment for details

Brian Smith
    First Page Solutions
    [protected]@firstpagesolutions.com
    www.firstpagesolutions.com
    917 842 6585

14th of Jun, 2012

I never worked with a Jonathan. Perhaps that's another lie from Brian Smith.

Here is some proof of our correspondence on potential costumers, I sent to his company.
    Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 10:39 AM
    Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: reply

Your call. This looks really nice.
    Tristen
    This is Brian from first page solutions. Chelle, our sales consultants contacted you today. I am responding to your questions.
    Please see the attachment for details

May 21

to bknit95
    Okay

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM, <[protected]@aol.com> wrote:
    I will call you Monday to talk
    Brian

-----Original Message-----
    From: brooke lyn <[protected]@gmail.com>
    To: brian Smith <[protected]@firstpagesolutions.com>
    Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Hello,

A friend was hospitalized and her husband asked me to assist with their children, til her mother arrives from out of state. It has taken longer than expected.

I have not received the check. I was hoping to pay a small portion of my internet & phone service, to extend it until one of the leads turned into income. Being neither has transpired,
    my service will be shut down sometime on Monday.

Chelle

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM, brian Smith <[protected]@firstpagesolutions.com> wrote:
    Thank you. I am in white plains NY on a renewal meeting. I will be back 2pm
    Is this OK with you

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:34 PM
    To: brian Smith
    Subject: I think this is the one "former"

Account Owner

AN Webtrax Notes

AN Call Tracking #

AN Editorial Rating

14th of Jun, 2012

He(Brian Smith) also requested my social security number before he could cut me the check.
    I never asked him for anything I was not due.
    He offered, for the time I put in to train with him each day. I sent him a copy of my tax payer ID number, not my social.
    I have copies of that email as well. He stated he mailed out a check, to show he valued my work (to keep me working for him)
    . Who knows how many of my leads turned to sales and I was not given my commissions.
    I have many that have worked under me on other projects. My integrity speaks for itself.

14th of Jun, 2012

I never spoke to a Jonathan. It sounds like Brian Smith and his lies again.
    After taking a bus to the Staten Island ferry, taking the ferry across, and a cab from the ferry for $18, to firstpagesolutions.com,
    I took this picture above (and below). He perpetrated First page solutions was run out of a store front.
    I then came to discover, the business was being operated out of his home.
    I met a man who claimed to be his Father in law, he apologized.

15th of Jun, 2012

Apparently a potential consumer contacted me today, that I referred to first page solutions. They stated they were to meet with Brian Smith.
    I submitted WooRank on firstpagesolutions.com, which is two stars (42.9%), and my story. So much for my ability to do a good job.
    As for problems, I did not see a need to meet with Brian Smith, as he requested more than once, since all work is performed on line. I decline each time. That was not a problem for me.
    42.9% page ranking-Does this look like a company you want to handle your website?
    Doesn't look like they can handle their own!

6th of Aug, 2012

This is Brian Smith the owner of First Page Solutions Inc.
    Michelle answered an ad of mine for an independent contract. Commission only position. After one week of talking with her I knew she did not have the ability or desire to be the type of sales person I was looking for. She was unable to learn the simplest concepts and had poor work habits. There was no reason to train her or continue our Independent contractor relationship. She was so bad she could not keep a no pay job. Her phone call etiquette was none existent. Her vocabulary was extremely low. She had a very hard time learning her product line. I would think very carefully about hiring her.
    After we stopped talking she tried to hold me up for money threatening to expose lies about my company on the Internet. I hope any potential employer will see her for what she is.
    PS All people associated with First page solutions work from home.

6th of Aug, 2012

Michelle non leads were craigs lists scams. She did not have the ability to know a lead from a scam. I knew she was not the right person right away. Anyone who gets involved get ready for drama.

10th of Aug, 2012

Brian Smith is a sad loser/liar. I now work for a SEO/website company in New York City.
    First week I got a $10, 000 contract for this professional company, from craigslist.
    Everyone on craigslist is not a scam.

I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR ANYTHING. He said he sent me a check! .
    Apparently, I learned something about SEO, as you can see from a google of firstpagesolutions.com
    Please check it out ratings of firstpagesolutions via web, nothing to do with me.
    As for my phone etiquette, anyone can tell you it's EXCELLENT.

Brian Smith was very concerned as to what race I was. That was ONE of his main reasons for wanting to meet me.
    Now he is attacking my vocabulary. Brian Smith kept making small racial comments like "You go girl"
    as if I'm a black woman from the hood. So we can see where this is going...