FinancialClaimsUK.com / Bad company

I made a claim for my bank charges back on 3/5/07, i gave the company all my bank details to proceed with the claim since then i haven't received any feedback from the company and everytime i phone them to be updated on the progress of the claim they say they cannot discuss it over the phone and that they will write to me to inform me of the progress and i don't receive anything from them, they also changed their phone number without letting me know the new number, i had to try to find it for myself on the internet, i am concerned with the fact that they took all my bank details and don't update me on the claims progress as it has been nearly two years since making the claim, i would be most grateful if you could help me with this problem, thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

Sa

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Jun, 2009
    FinancialClaimsUK.com - Bank charges
    po box 359
    Middlesex
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 0845 408 4811
    financialclaimsuk.com

I applied to have your company refund my bank charges on 11th June 2007, i sent all the relevant paperwork that was requested and filled in all the forms required, i had a brief update on the claim only after i telephoned to say i had no reply this was on 5th Novemeber 2007. It is now 14th June 2009 and i have still had no update, letters, telephone calls regarding my claim.
    Please can you send me a letter or telephone me regards to this matter. I feel that i have been badly treated and this is not very proffessional as regarding your company

Regards