Favor Frenzy / No delivery

I feel like a fool. I placed an order with Favor frenzy in February and finally got my package after 25 days. Their prices were good enough that I placed a second order on April 8th, trusting them when they explained the first delay.

It is now June 4th and I have yet to receive my merchandise, worse yet, they have sent me 2 bogus tracking numbers and assured me on 5 separate occasions that my items are going out expedited shipping the next day.

Trust me and all of the other reviews, they do not respond to emails, or follow through on requests for contact made via their website. In searching for contact information I found that they also have an eBay store and have awful feedback there as well.

Do not purchase anything from them that you need to get in a timely fashion if at all.

I've filed a claim with my credit card company, and will be getting my $$ back, but I've spent way too many hours wondering if I'll see my merchandise to justify the price.

Buyer BEWARE!

Va

Comments

• Au
      9th of Feb, 2009

Favor frenzy did this to me also. My 2 orders were very late then when I got them they were the wrong thing!

• Sj
      25th of Jun, 2009

Favor frenzy only contacted me after my bank reversed the charges. They do not respond to emails or phone calls- neither does "google pay" They're theives.