Fasttech / Shipment lost

1 Hong Kong, Hong Kong Review updated:

I placed my order on March 12th and it was shipped out March 13th. I have ordered two other times from this company and the item arrived within 10 days. It appears that USPS has lost the package and I requested assistance from the shipper to try and help me locate the package. I got the sorry message as well as telling me I needed to contact the post office which I told them I had already done that two days ago. Their idea of customer service is to copy tracking information, paste it into an email and send it to you. This was purchased through PayPal so I am going to contact them for assistance. My advice is avoid this company at all cost.

Bg
Mar 30, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2018

After ordering a product in August 21st and paying extra fee for a 7-12 days shipping, I saw that it doesn't arrive and on september 20th wrote to Fasttech support. I was told one day later that "there are too many packages in the post office, they will take a long time to update the tracking information." and I was asked to wait 5-7 days. after that I wrote them again 5 days ago, asking for a refund. I did not receive any response and 2 days ago, wrote again, asking to not be ignored and for a refund. still, no response.