Fasttech / Shipment lost
I placed my order on March 12th and it was shipped out March 13th. I have ordered two other times from this company and the item arrived within 10 days. It appears that USPS has lost the package and I requested assistance from the shipper to try and help me locate the package. I got the sorry message as well as telling me I needed to contact the post office which I told them I had already done that two days ago. Their idea of customer service is to copy tracking information, paste it into an email and send it to you. This was purchased through PayPal so I am going to contact them for assistance. My advice is avoid this company at all cost.
More Fasttech Complaints & Reviews
- Fasttech - Total ripoff 
- fasttech.com - I waited too long for my order and can't get refund 
- Fasttech - Scam and ripoff
- www.fasttech.com - They lost my battery
- Fasttech - they claim to have products then take your money...
- Fasttech - fast tech ignoring my request for a refund after a product did not arrive
- Fasttech - ego twist 2200 mah & ego 3200 mah
- Fasttech - complaint on lr45a 433mhz module which I never received
- Fasttech - They don't deliver to my country and refuse to give my money back
- Fasttech - Scammed