FastHosts.co.uk / Fraudulent Business Practice
A most shoddy company to deal with who hide behind terms and conditions where annual subscription is sneaked in to to your packages - which you think you bought for one year.
Unless you remove the tick box when you originally purchase and read all the terms and conditions, you won't know that they intend to take money out of your account without your knowledge. They claim they send you emails about their intention, but I did not receive them. They do not send out letters - only emails. They store your credit card details with this tick box permission and use them again to take your unwanted subscription. If these details are no longer valid, they swing into action with numerous phone calls and letters, telling you that there will be more charges as you are taken to a debt-collection agency. They close access immediately and insist that you pay the annual subsciption before they will close the account down. I would advise anyone to avoid this company.
More FastHosts.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- FastHosts.co.uk - Fasthosts steal money from your account! 
- FastHosts.co.uk - FastHosts - UK's leading rip off web hosting! 
- FastHosts.co.uk - wrongfully debiting my bank account 
- FastHosts.co.uk - Shady practices 
- Fasthosts Internet - Billing Scam
- FastHosts.co.uk - Harrasment
- FastHosts.co.uk - Bad service 
- http://www.fasthosts.co.uk - Worst web hosting company ever 
- FastHosts.co.uk - The worst reviewed WebHosting provider
- Fasthosts - &Debt recovery& fee