Fashion Bug / Email Spam
When I shopped in Fashion Bug back in January, they requested my email address. I gave it to them. This unleashed emails coming practically everyday. I have a gmail account and started marking them as spam hoping to block them out in the future. No such luck, so long about the end of February, I received yet another email and I tried to opt out of their mailing list. It said it would take up to 48 hours. So another two weeks go by and I'm still receiving them...since then I've tried to opt out 3 additional times and still no luck.
Today, I emailed their customer service and requested that they look into finding out why I hadn't been removed, I told them it had been at least a month, if not more since I started requesting to be opted out. Someone named Joanna replied that it can take up to 6 weeks. I replied back and said that the it said 48 hours. She replied back and said no it takes six weeks. I went back and looked at the unsubscribe page yet again and it specifically states 48 hours to process. I quoted this back to her and told her I'm not shopping at Fashion Bug again. If they believed in customer service, they would just make sure my email address got removed, tell me what steps they'd taken and ask me if there was anything else they could help me with. I can't stand crappy customer service and will spend my money on those who can give me good customer service. When will these companies learn how to treat customers?
More Fashion Bug Complaints & Reviews
- Fashion Bug - Late Payment Fees & harrassment for payment 
- Fashion Bug - Poor customer service related to return 
- Fashion Bug - racial profiling 
- Fashion Bug - Past Due Bill with Interest
- Fashion Bug - charges on account 
- Fashion Bug - Open charge account
- Fashion Bug - Still on my credit report 
- Fashion Bug - Rude and inept saleswomen 
- Fashion Bug - Unfair Practices 
- Fashion Bug - Premium Fee