Farmers Furniture / Fraud and scam
I first purchased furniture from Farmers in April of 2008. I purcased a sofa and and king size bed frame. When they delivered my furniture the sofa was torn. So they said they would leave the torn sofa with me until they delivered me a new sofa. After almost a month of no word from them I called to see where my sofa was and it had been in their store for at least a week and they said nothing to me.
They gave me a deal of a small amount off because I was angry about no phone call and my furniture just sitting there. About a week later they came with the new sofa and surprise surprise it was ripped. My husband decided to go to the store and pick a different sofa. So we picked out a sectional for a lot more money.
When they delivered it the sofa was torn, one of our end tables was broken and the wedge for the sectional wasn't there.Plus the bed frame I bought was all cracked on the wooden support rails. We were highly upset so they tried to work another deal and take off a little more money. We thought they were trying to be helpful.Well after a couple weeks they delivered a new sofa and the wedge. The wedge was ripped. They brought us another one and it was ripped.
We had to go on vacation so we told them they would have to deliver the new wedge when we came home. We spoke with the manager while on vacation and he said they ordered three different wedges while we were on vacation that were all ripped. So finally they have one in the store that is not ripped. Let me tell you, the date is September 3, 2008 and I still am waiting for my new wedge.
Now all of our furniture is ripping in places and wood is poking through the back of the sofa. You know what the manager says to my husband about it? He says well you are paying $1, 400 and it only costs about $500 to make so you are getting $500 quality furniture. His suggestion was to just buy more expensive furniture.
So instead of apologizing and trying to fix the problem he says he wants to take our furniture and give us our money back. He is acting like we are the problem for wanting decent furniture that is paid for with hard earned money.
More Farmers Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Farmers Furniture - Collection Practises 
- Farmers Furniture - Crappy Service, Late Delivery 
- Farmers Home Furniture - Store Manager
- Farmers Furniture - Incomplete delivery
- Farmers Furniture - Company debited funds from my bank account without permission 
- Farmers Home Furniture - furniture is broken after 2yrs. with a balance of 2000.00 and no warranty
- Farmers Home Furniture - washer/dryer
- Farmers Home Furniture / Catnapper Product - triple reclining sofa & reclining loveseat
- Farmers Furniture - no help 
- Farmers Home Furniture - Poor Quality of Furniture