Fake Id Review Sites And Forums Bogus / fake id review sites promoting their own sites

I wasa employed by fake id guru and and fakeid uk and undergroundreview to post bad reviews against all their competition sites.

These sites make glowing reports about their own sites and then ask the employees to write bad reviews against every site which they do not own. here is a list of sites owned by the smae fake id reviewers who also own the fake id sites and review sites.

The losers decided not to keep their end of the bargain, so now I am going to expose their talents for all who depend on the review sites.
Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

this is to promote themselves

They own all these bogus sites:

Theidcentre.com
Phatism. comid-shop.co.uk

Phatism id, id-shop, and fluxcard all link to us.
This is why their logos are found on this site.

Belvine
[april 1998]
[www.belvine.co.uk]

Currently 3.83/[protected] belvine rating: 3.8/10 (172 votes cast)
photo-id
[may 2000]
[www.photoid.co.uk]

Currently 4.47/[protected] photoid rating: 4.5/10 (231 votes cast)
phatism id
[june 2000]
[www.phatism.com]

Currently 5.40/[protected] phatismid rating: 5.4/10 (431 votes cast)

Fluxcard
[august 2000]
[www.fluxcard.com / www.phidentity.com / www.unidp.com]

Currently 3.64/[protected] fluxcard rating: 3.6/10 (206 votes cast)
fantasycard
[february 2001]
[www.fantasycard.co.uk]

Currently 4.24/[protected] fantasycard rating: 4.2/10 (153 votes cast)
id-shop

Currently 3.93/[protected] idshop rating: 3.9/10 (136 votes cast)

Next day id

[www.nextdayid.com / www.nextdayid.net / www.nextdayid.co.uk / www.toneaholic.com / www.id-unknown.co.uk / www.samedayid.com / www.sneakshady.com / www.fake-id.biz]

Currently 4.08/[protected] nextdayid rating: 4.1/10 (156 votes cast)

[www.fakeidentification.co.uk / www.fakeidland.co.uk]

Currently 4.57/[protected] fakeidland rating: 4.6/10 (211 votes cast)

[www.fakecard.co.uk / www.uwantid.com / www.ukidcards.com / www.agecards.com / www.fakeid.org.uk / www.securecards.co.uk]

Currently 3.78/[protected] fakecard rating: 3.8/10 (126 votes cast)

Phake id

Currently 4.48/[protected] phakeid rating: 4.5/10 (160 votes cast)
well cool stuff
[??? 2005]
[www.wellcoolstuff.com/fakeids/]

Currently 3.97/[protected] wellcool rating: 4.0/10 (123 votes cast)

Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too

myoids
[id template listing]

Myoids details

holograms:?
Barcodes:?
Uv:?
Comments: not allowing new customers

Good crap you also own this site

uk-i-d

Owned by them

bad

fake id guru
[id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves

Fake id guru details

posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own

Good yeah #.. I was asked to do this

idsfast

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and I know cos I am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Comments

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2008

Its so hard to find a good resource for the novelty id cards. www.spidentity.com, has anyone ordered from this site before. I would really appreciate it if I could get a yes or no answer from this please email me at avgi@rock.com

• Je
      24th of Dec, 2008

Has anyone tried bouncerid.com??? I havent seen any complaints about it anywhere

• Co
      8th of Jan, 2009

I am in dire need of an ID!! Can anyone hook me up?

• Co
      8th of Jan, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM BOUNCERID!!! This is a SCAM!!!

• He
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Do NOT order from www.theIDShop.com. They claim to be located in Texas and are definitely a scam!

www.theIDShop.com = SCAM

• La
      18th of Feb, 2009

Does anyone know of a website that will not scam me?
    That will actually do what they say? And send me and id with my picture that scans and works under black light?
    let me know.. email me at larainebaxter@hotmail.com thanks!
    xo

• Ty
      26th of Apr, 2009

Who is this guy ^ who are you to talk # when you know nothing about us. you are obviously the scam.

Our website is officially up!!

Tylersnoveltyids. webs.com

Check us out!

25th of Jul, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Fa
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I-D-E-N-T-I-C-A-L.com is a ###ing scam!!! never go there they rip you offffffff

• Pa
      26th of Nov, 2009

Here's a way to get back at people who defraud you- write a software program to keep sending fake id orders on the website a million times a day and drive them out of business. Their servers wont be able to handle the load.

23rd of Jun, 2010

ME-I-D.com -----> seriously, the biggest scam on the face of the earth. enjoy getting your money stolen.

23rd of Jun, 2010

oh and the funniest thing is that then the guy who is behind it tries to put really long comments after you say his website is a scam so that nobody else can comment.

29th of Jun, 2010

ME-I-D

yep, totally a fake website. they took my money then never responded to emails. DON'T DO IT!

also, check out the profiles of "georgee3" and "sethblog." both located in malaysia.
    lookey here, www.me-i-d.com is ALSO hosted in malaysia!!
    even though the website claims to be in china and the mailing address is in china.

definitely should have found this information BEFORE i sent my money. i just got excited because the site looked legit.
    [censor]ing singapore [censor]s.

ME-I-D = SCAM

• Bi
      16th of Jul, 2010

ME-I-D is i scam, i ordered and tracked from australia, never recieved any emails after delivery.
    Im fukin pissed off, but what can ya do

The review sites hooked me as well

• Vt
      18th of Jul, 2010

hey, if anyone knows where to get good fakes, hit me up at victortran620@hotmail.com.
    thanks

13th of Jan, 2011

I make EXCELLENT quality id's!!
    Email me at: EWWRIGHT23@GMAIL.COM for further details. Scan, Uv, holograms. EVERYTHING. I've been creating these quality ids for about 7 years I know all there is to know. Shoot me an email!

• Th
      11th of Jan, 2012

I make a pretty decent fake id. I make AZ HI and NY. They are $100 each. Email me at theidconnect@gmail.com
    If you are interested i can send pics of some of the ids i have made. I NEED SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!

• So
      26th of Oct, 2012

the only way im going to buy a fake id is if id pay half first, you can send me it so i can see it in person and try it out, if it works ill send you the other half. if youre a legit maker and believe in your product youd be willing to do this. im in need bad so if youre legit and wanna do that then shoot me an email. sara_martincic@yahoo.com

• Mi
      14th of Nov, 2012

Hey, i need a real guy that can produce good quality fake id's and NY utility bill, e-mail me on m.schaffer@mail.com...It urgent...