Ez Body Slimmer Supreme - / new product - same name

1 DOWNTOWNLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I am not going to lie by saying that the EZ body slimmer is by far the best diet pill in the market. although, it is very upsetting that the manufacturers decided to change the ingredients by using cheaper ones, adding others like 'hoodia' and making the pills more expensive in price. the company claims to be selling the same product but that is not the case. If one looks at the ingredients of the old EZ body slimmer and the new there are different ingredients and a couple added to the list such as hoodia and eliminated many that might have been a vital part of the good results that it used to give. Not only are they selling a totally different product and let their loyal consumers believe its the same, they also changed their policy that does not allow a money back guarantee/returns like they used to. They also force/hassle you into buying other products in conjunction with the ez body slimmer. it really does not make any sense since the product is loved by many and there were many loyal customers for this company. I guess they decided to be greedy and cheat their customers by using the reputation of an old successful product while replacing it with a cheaper version and force the customer to buy other things as well because they dont sell the ez body slimmers separately. i hope they know what this will do to their reputation because the only reason why people buy from them is that because they know the product works and they trust the company but now i guess they should not do either. I bought knowing about the no returns but i didnt care because i have bought from them before but my luck, its a different product, same name, no results, higher price. Buy the old formula without the hoodia do not buy the new one. Read the ingredients in the bottle and you will know what youre buying. Be smart. Dont be cheated like I did.

Ez Body Slimmer Supreme -

Comments

• Gr
      5th of Mar, 2010

I saw someone last year who lost 50 lbs, and another who lost 40lbs. I was excited to buy the product, but after buying it 2-3 times, hoping that maybe I get to get a buildup in my system or something, I realized that this is NOT THE PRODUCT that they used!! When I told my friends that it didnt work for me they told me that the company changed the formula. HOW STUPID is that!!! Finally something that worked, that people are searching for, that I was willing to possible distribute and they change a winnin combination!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!

18th of Mar, 2010

I really wanted to try the pills. I still do just bc one of my friends lost 15lbs in a month. thats about how much i want to lose. I do however feel discouraged as I read all the complaints. I dont know which product she used if it was the first one or the seond one. Should I get these?

• Wi
      10th of Apr, 2010

I have taken ez body slimmer several months ago, like most of you I went from 305 to 248 lbs in 3 months. Now they tell me that the new and improved ez body slimmer premium is better product. So I went along with what the sales person told me and used it for 2 months a total of 60 capsules. One capsule per day the first month I didn't lose nothing the second month I loss about 6 pounds. So then I went on the web site and ordered ex body slimmer supreme guess what it hasn't help at all. When it did work for me I got on the web and started spreading the word how great it was, I am at a crossroad and don't know what to say. MAYBE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO INSURE THE PUBLIC ISN'T GETTING RIP FROM SOME OF THESE COMPANIES. MAYBE SOME OF THESE RETAILERS WENT INTO BUSINESS FOR THEMSELVES BUY PURCHASING BOTTLES AND PUTTING OTHER INGREDIENTS FOR MORE PROFIT. ONE THING IS FOR SURE THE PRODUCT ISN'T THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN I FIRST STARTED USING WHETHER IT'S EZ BODY SLIMMER SUPPREM OR EZ BODY SLIM 30 PREMIUM

• Ig
      11th of Apr, 2010

I HAVE A FEELING THERE WAS SOMETHING IN IT THAT ISN'T APPROVED FOR USE IN THE U.S. AND THEY GOT CAUGHT. WHILE I WAS TAKING THE EZBODYSLIMMER, THEY "RAN OUT", AND WHEN IT CAME BACK IN STOCK, IT WAS NOT THE SAME. IF IT WAS OK TO USE HERE, THERE WOULDN'T BE MILLIONS OF FAT AMERICANS AND THE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DIET INDUSTRY WOULD GO BUST. ARE THERE ANY OLD DISTRIBUTORS OUT THERE WHO KNOW WHAT WAS REMOVED AND WHY?

• Su
      29th of Apr, 2010

HEY GUYS ... I haven't taken this product, but a friend was telling me about it... after reading this i am not sure i want to try it.. but i have found a product that has worked for me in the past and i am thinking about going back. it's called japan rapid weight loss (blue pills)... no joke this stuff really worked for me.. i lost 44 pounds in 4 months with no side effects .. the only reason i was thinking about tring something new is because my body adjusted to the pills and they stopped giving me the results i wanted .. i went from 204 on jan 25th to 164 on april 20ths and a size 16 to a size 7 i am now wearing my 13 yr old daughters clothes .. wow ...and it's not as expensive as this product .. it;s like $13 a bottle and you would need like 4 or 5 bottles a month.. (there are 30 pills in a bottle. you take 1-4 before breakfest) i got it on e-bay ... i buy from dealers in the us because i get them quicker then those elsewhere.. hope that helps anyone looking for a good weightloss product...have a wonderful day!!!

• Ni
      30th of Apr, 2010

I took the original formula and now I am on the supposed new formula. It seems like I feel exactly the same way when I was on the original. I feel kinda nauseated and flushed. Sort of like pins and needles feeling and rushes of cold and hot. After the first day it subside though, and I cannot even chew one bite of food with out forcing myself. So if that means it's working it definitely is! Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but I have already spent a lot of money on all the drug store products that don't work, so what the heck. I also heard ephedra is legal again in the mahuang herb form, so I will try that next if this doesn't work. I wish original Metabolife would come back, I loved that stu[censored] Anyone who can give me more diet info please email me as I am desperate to lose weight for my wedding!

[email protected]

• Cu
      8th of May, 2010

Hey guys, I read that people want to know what was in the original diet pills. I met the owners and makers of the pills at a fair last year, so I asked them what was the main ingredient and they told me it was mainly a mushroom and a plant from India (they didn't give me a name). The lady or the owners wife said that it has been used for a long time in India for weight loss. Hope this helps, I guess you can search up weight loss foods In India or something. Good luck!

• Il
      11th of May, 2010

Hey everyone.. I am not complaining about EZ Body Slimmer..I love the fact that it helps me with controlling my eating habits. What can I say I love to eat. In about 3 weeks I lost 10 pounds but, I also go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. But, all of a sudden I started having heart palpitations. I dont know if it was because of the pills or something else. I had never had them before. I just would like to know has anyone else had heart palpitations while talking EZ Body Slimmer???

I went to the Doctor and he checked the pills and the ingredients, and said the everything in it seemed to be okay. He said that the only stimulant in it was Green Tea. The Doctor advised me to take a couple days off from the pills and wait for the palpitations to stop.

• Jc
      19th of May, 2010

I tried this product and was so happy I lost 10 lbs quickly in 3 weeks. However I've noticed that everytime I take them I get the FLU... at first I thought it was just a coincidence, this is the third time I've taken the pills (with time in between) of not taking it and within a week I began to get sick again. Could this product possibly affect my immune system and weaken it? I mean I dont think losing wight so fast can be too healthy...

• Lo
      27th of May, 2010

I began taking the ez-slimmer a week ago and have allready lost 6 lbs. and inches on my waste and legs. I also watch my diet and stoped all bread, rice, pasta, sodas, sugars. And I excersice 3 times a week. The pill really works I dont get hungry at all and it's true I force my self to eat. I was amazed that I went to a party, they had pizza and cake, I was not interested and that is awesome because I love pizza! I dont get any heart palpitations but I do feel light headed sometimes but it could be because sometimes I only eat once a day. Anyway the pill is working for me but I do agree that it's expensive and dont like the fact that they force you to buy the colon cleanser and the powder. I told the sales lady that I am doing my own juicing with vegetables and fruits and she said that it didnt matter that after 30 days the product was going to stop working if I didnt take it with the powder. I think she was not beeing honest after all she needs to sell as much as she can! I'LL SEE WHAT IT DOES AFTER 30 DAYS BUT DONT REALLY CARE SINCE I JUST WANT TO LOOSE FEW POUNDS FOR SUMMER

• Cl
      4th of Aug, 2010

Started taking EZ Body Slam: I first started off with EZ Body Slim Supreme for two months while I lost weight when I go to the doctor quite often on a routine basis because of medical conditions. After taking this pill for one month by blood test showed been a vitamin B was low and my calcium also was low. I never had this problem in my life done till after I started taken EZ body slim Supreme. using this product I lost about 30 and 40 pounds. again I began having this problem with my immune system. like just ignored the blood test because I felt losing the weight is more important than a vitamin B or my calcium. After two months using EZ Body Slim Supreme they switch to a newer brand called EZ Body Slim Premium where I've been taking it for too much now end only lost 6 pounds. I feel week, I truly feel with this dietary supplement for weight loss should be examined by the food and drug administration. and find out if there's any laws being broken and possibly criminal action against those who are marketing this product. I am also going to place this same comment on Facebook and also on Fox news. what is needed is someone who is medically qualified to examine this product.

4th of Sep, 2010

I just tried the EZ Body Slimmer Supreme and it seems to be the 'good one' according to the ingredients but I've only been taking it about a week and a half. I have lost about 4 pounds or so but I am having difficulty breathing now. I know these are just natural ingredients but I don't know what is causing this issue. I spoke to someone else that was taking it and she said she had the same issue and she had to quit taking them and start using breathing treatments. Anyone else having this issue?

12th of Oct, 2010

hello I try new product and is very good same as old one don't be negative the product work greaaaaaaatttttr

• Ti
      12th of Oct, 2010

i lost 25 pounds with the original !! got another botttle and nothing !! and about & work lades bought them the new pills and they all look the same !!! were are those new pills ??

• Su
      13th of Oct, 2010

the best product ive ever tried.it really relly really works. give it a try you wont regret it.

• El
      4th of Nov, 2010

I have been taking this product for 1 month and it workes great even if you go to a diet Dr the pills stop working and you need stronger ones you just need to control your appitite and exercise because it really controls your hunger I have lost 20 lb and I work out 3-4 times a week you have to watch what you eat you will never find a pill that makes you lose weight get it shape you need to also eat healthy and watch what you eat and once a week eat something you crave because if you dont you will try to fill that void by eating everything all I can say is the pill workes great everyone is not the same I also have alot of friends that take it they lost weight and still are you also need to eat because your metabolism will slow down so it is not the pill it is somthing you are probably doing wrong people try it for yourself

• Cm
      25th of Nov, 2010

I have to agree with most of the posts. i used the old formula last year and lost 75 lbs. in about 4 months. after a while my weight went up again because i am a stress eater and i went back to by the new formula. it did nothing for me. Like others said the original formula kind of wigged you out a little and you had to drink. lots of water. I always went into the store to buy it. On my last visit to buy the old formula i noticed they were very hesitant to seel it and when i finally got them to they kept it hidden out of plain view. I agree with an earlier post i think they got into some trouble or were about to. Right about the same time there was a indian doctor who got into real big trouble because he was giving US patients some of his pills imported from India. It seems that he lived in Rancho Cucamonga just like the owners of ez body slimmer. Might be a concidence might not.. Bring Back The Original

• Ai
      6th of Dec, 2010

I've been on it for 4 days and lost 4 lbs. It is WAY better than the Hell I put myself through with HCG. I'm sure it's the new formula since I just ordered it last week but I don't see hoodia in it. Maybe they went back to original formula??? Also I talked to a nutritionist that said all of the ingredients were fine for me. I have noticed I'm more thirty and sometimes slight palpitations like a caffeine high.
    The price doesn't bother me since I figure it's $2 a day and I'm definitely eating less and saving at least $2 a day. In my opinion it's a wash.

• Ro
      10th of Jan, 2011

I just began this product and have been feeling a bit lightheaded and nauseous. One things for sure-this product is definitely controlling my hunger...but maybe too much. I am too tired to go workout, and almost never feel like eating, so if the symptoms dont improve, I will definitely stop taking this product. However, my 250lb mother is not exhibiting these symptoms...I'm beginning to think that maybe because I weigh 150lbs this product has a more severe effect on me...

• Ai
      10th of Jan, 2011

I started out at 140 and had a lot of the same symptons. After 2 weeks the side effects faded. I recommend drinking a TON of water. This helped the side effects and increased weight loss. Good luck!!!