Extra Space Storage / customer service and theft of unit
In August 2018, new manager (KB) came to 5525 West Roosevelt Road in Cicero, IL 60804
Prior to new manager, I had NO problems with the facility or the employees.
The guys were great, friendly, and very helpful.
Now, the new manager called me a liar and laughed at me while speaking to Cicero Police.
My storage was broken into and my belongings are gone.
Manager told DM, Police, and Claims Adjuster that nothing occurred, nothing missing, and the locks were intact on unit.
I reported matter to above people and no investigation was done.
I would never recommend this facility to anyone.
DO NOT RENT FROM EXTRA SPACE STORAGE.
My locks were cut off; manager claimed to have done "inventory", manager claimed to have taken pictures, and manager claimed to "just" put new locks on unit, which had my original 2 locks on them.
As a result, manager claimed to do "inventory" and my belongings are gone.
There was no reason for anyone to enter my storage unit. Theft and burglary occurred.
Don't rent from Extra Space Storage. Customer service skills are poor, rude, and unprofessional with new manager.
More Extra Space Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Extra Space Storage - storage fees and late charges. 
- Extra Space Storage - incompetent and unprofessional storage facility 
- Extra Space Storage - problems paying on time; sneaky rate increases 
- Extra Space Storage - fraud and scam 
- Extra Space Storage - beware extra space storage
- Extra Space Storage - maintaining property!!!
- Extra Space Storage - 1 burroughs irvine ca
- Extra Space Storage - move out date
- Extra Space Storage - inadequate pest control at a climate-controlled facility in ellisville, mo
- Extraspace Storage - extraspace storage