Express Oil Change / Incomplete service
On August 4th 2008, I went to Express Oil Change and Service Center at 60 willow lane, McDonough, GA for an oil change. 20 miles after leaving the service center my engine started smoking heavily, the temp needle went to super hot and my check engine light came on. I got off the highway only to find there was no radiator fluid in the radiator. It was bone dry. I was told by another mechanic; I may have engine damage resulting from the lack of fluid. He said they should have checked all the fluids when doing an oil change.
I went back to Express Oil Change and Service Center at 60 willow lane, McDonough, GA to inform them that I will sue to recoup any damages resulting from their negligence. The manager verbally abused me, in the presence of a customer. Another employee told me to get that piece of crap off his lot in five minutes, or he will have it towed.
Please stay far away from Express Oil Change and Service Center at 60 willow lane, McDonough, GA. They are an accident waiting to happen and it will not be in your best interest.
More Express Oil Change Complaints & Reviews
- Express Oil Change - Bad Service 
- Express Oil Change - Ruined my 2004 dura max 
- Express Oil Change - Rip off
- Express Oil Change - Birmingham - Bad Oil Change 
- Express Oil - Ruined my vehicle 
- Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers - oil change service
- Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers - tires
- Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers - Air filter change
- Express Oil Change - Washer fluid
- Express Oil Change Decatur ALA - They said that it was impossible to fix the tires