Expedia.com / cancellation refund - paris package with protection??
I bought a Flight + package deal on Sept 30th, for an itenarary (#[protected]) at Dec 19-21. I also bought the extra Travel protection from Expedia.com; where i was convinced this was to be used in any case something goes wrong. And then, something DID go wrong and there were security concerns around Paris; so i decided not to take the family trip, trusting the Travel Protection i had in place. I needed to call Expedia.com CallCenters for many times (calling from abroad), and for many hours before i was told i was eligible for a full refund for both the hotel and the flight. So i kept waiting for an automatic refund notice; which i received; but only for USD 150 of USD 925.85 . Following this mail; i called them again; and -again after some repetetive discussions with different people on the phone- and was told, there was a mistake and the rest of the refund will be processed. When i wanted a written notice on this; i received the attached mail (here, copied in a word doc.), saying all was fine. STill, there is no refund on my account, and i hate calling them back for the hundredth time. Please process this refund and let me know asap, as this was the worst customer care i've had with any travel company!!
More Expedia.com Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged