Everest CollegeFraudulent School

N Colorado Springs, CO Review updated:

I am currently enrolled at Everest and have a short amount of time left before my extership. I just learned that I will need to put in 160 hours of an approved externship without pay to graduate..why can't you graduate first then do your job placement. So you are telling me that even though I have a 95% if I can't find an externship site that will work with my hours, I owe $13, 000 for nothing! Wedon't even get certified at this school. You have to pay additional money to get certification! I've had 4 instructors in a time period of 5 months..leaned nothing but get A's
We sit in class 5 hours to work on homework and "lecture" is 15 minutes, also we can't miss 14 days in a row for any reason or are dropped and have to still pay the full loan amount. We get a diploma and will maybe get a job for $10 an hour what a scam
Pissed off!!!

Aug 27, 2009
    Everest College - No help with ANYTHING
    Everett
    Washington

I am absolutely FURIOUS with this school. When you sign up they guarantee you a job and all the bells and whistles. What they fail to tell you is that once you graduate, employers are looking for EXPERIENCED people not new graduates. I graduated a year ago from the medical assisting program and havent worked a day doing it. Employers wont hire me because I am not experienced enough and the college wont do ANYTHING to help me out!!! I feel like I was ripped off, my credit is now destroyed from student loans and I owe 12, 000!!! I would DEFINETLY not recommend this "college" if you call it that to anyone

• F
      Jan 17, 2010

this school is ok but in Mississauga Everest Campus teacher Geri is awful. Geri M. Collinson is really stupid and give attention to those students who she wants.

Jan 29, 2010
    Everest College - CRONYISM
    EVEREST COLLEGE
    Salt Lake City
    Utah

EVEREST COLLEGE - SALT LAKE CITY - UT

The president and dean are practicing cronyism. They are placing less qualified people over those having stronger credentials based on how much they like them rather than how well qualified they are. I suspect they are hiring their own friends as well. There is lack of professionalism also.

• K
      Mar 01, 2010

I ATTENDED EVEREST UNIVERSITY POMPANO BEACH CAMPUS FOR ALMOST 2 1/2 YEARS AND IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, THE TEACHERS THERE DON'T CARE, THEY SPEND THE TIME TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLASS, YOU GO TO CLASS AND 2 HOURS LATER THEY LET YOU GO AND YOU DONT LEARN AMYTHING, FORGET ABOUT TRANSFERING YOUR CREDITS, NO SCHOOL WANTS THEM, AND GETTING A JOB GOOD LUCK WITH THAT TOO, FINANCIAL AID SUCKS, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS, THAT MESS UP YOUR LOANS ALL THE TIME
    WELL NOW I AM UNEMPLOYED, MOTHER OF 2 AND WITH CLOSE TO $40, 000 + IN DEBT WITH SALLIE MAE AND AES MY LIFE NOW IS WORSE THAN BEFORE, MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS GOING TO THAT SCHOOL, AND THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIR NAME, WHAT ARE THEY RUNNING FROM

SOMEONE SHOULD SUE THEIR ###!!!PIECE OF ### SCHOOL

Mar 01, 2010
    Everest College - harrasment
    Indiana

Hello, my name is Marilyn Ramage, i had signed up to get info. from Everest college. I am looking at different schools for the nursing program. This college site said that they would call me or e-mail me about the info. The very next business day they did call me, i politely told the girl that i was at work and could not talk at this time. Needless to say she was pushy and was trying to continue the conversation, saying that it would only take a few moments. I told this woman again I could not talk at this time please call at a later time. She said ok, and we hung up. These people called my phone at least 7 more times this day while i was at work!! So when i got home i got on the web site and started to look for away to take my number OFF this call list. I chatted with the online rep. who told me, I needed to contact the toll free hotline. I do NOT wish to talk to these people ANY more. I ask for a contact e_mail and was told they did not have one for me!!

May 03, 2010
    Everest College - fair practices
    Everest College

My complaint revolves around the parking! Before I continue I have read some of the other complaints and I am a little confused…

I had a great experience, met a really amazing admissions counselor (Shabir) who helped me map out a plan. My instructor was fair and challenged me, (Mr. Emblton) that is why I graduated and was hired at my placement (thanks Gina ). I read so many complaints on this board and heard so many from classmates and feel that they are at least as much to blame. I had tough days and heavy loads, which student doesn't? The difference in the outcome depends upon the response. Therefore my second complaint is against those who post rage rants while presenting half truths. Too bad this board doesn’t contact the business and give them a chance to present both sides.

Ever notice anytime someone fails that it is someone or some things fault and when they achieve their goals, it was because of them…hmmm… None of them posted their progress reports or placement evaluations...hmmm… I am responsible for my success and failure. Everest was a great school for me academically and I am better equipped for my future. There is no Wi-Fi and not enough parking space; they need to modernize their building. I feel that these investments can create a world class learning environment.

• I
      May 20, 2010
    Everest College - instructor's view

You know the old sayin: money is the root of ALL EVIL? I do! I am a medical professional, that exceeds Everest's programs, years in the field and a desire to teach.

I enjoy to read the comments that students write. My heart goes out to them that their expectations have not been met.

But, before you enroll in a school, check it out and ask questions. Just because the loan went thru, doesn't mean the buck stops here!

You can shop schools, you can do BETTER!!!

May 24, 2010

What is your point? Your post makes no sense! Are you for Everest or against them?

• I
      May 29, 2010

Sorry for the confusion 'sunsations'! All those colleges want is money. It does not make a difference if I am "for Everest or against them". It is about going to a school that over 60% of their income goes to advertisement and ONLY 10% goes to the instructors!

Jun 14, 2010

You need to tell them to get voice to voice with them and tell them that you do not want them to call anymore. They have a call center (the 800 number) that calls and also the physical campus that calls. Just call the campus and tell them not to call anymore. Or better yet, when they call, pick up the phone and tell them that you don't want the info anymore.

Jul 05, 2010

I agree. I went there also about 2 years ago. I'm now in debt up to my eyeballs and those 2 (Academic Dean and President) won't even return a phone call. They have ignored me and kicked me to the side so many times. I'm interested in what they did to you and your experience with that school. I have a lot of proof that Everest College isn't what they advertise in any way. [protected]@yahoo.com

Jul 07, 2010

Just consider yourself lucky. I am a very honest and hard-working person. I worked my ### for my degree, got it, was proud of it and even found a job MYSELF. But now I'm almost out about $80, 000 for a degree that will not be accepted anywhere locally, which was my only disclaimer for attending that school. I asked my rep and he said all the colleges accepted Everest credits. How was I supposed to know as a young 22 year old that this adult was lying and had no idea who would accept my credits? Full faith in Everest College, I believed him and now I'm in student loan debt up to my eye balls and have not even enough money for groceries for me and my little boy. That is what most the other Everest Alumni have to say as well. So consider yourself lucky and blessed. The jobs they offer training in usually only pay out $12-$14/hr. How the hell do you pay that much student debt on that much pay an hour?

• B
      Jul 10, 2010

Hahaha I bet someone that works for the school posted this bs!!! Glad I go to a real college and not this everest, money hungry, wanna be college. Hahahaha

Jul 10, 2010
    Everest College - WASTE OF TIME
    Merrillville
    Indiana

In 2017, I graduated with a diploma in Medical Administrative Assisting, 4 years later I am still looking for a job in that field, My advice do your research, My teacher Miss Gale didn't really teach and would discuss her life and husband Like I care??? i did not even do half of the assignments and passed with A's and B's, Career Services is a JOKE, as far as leads, why go there when you could go to the all the job websites on your own. RUN AWAY

Jul 14, 2010

That is exactly what I thought when I read it. Sounds exactly like the bull s#*t they keep trying to feed me and that I actually bought into when I was 22 and trusting/naive. The only thing they taught me ws a valid lesson in the "School of Hard Knocks."

Jul 17, 2010
    Everest College - Education
    Everest college
    California
    everest.edu

This is more like a compliment verses a complaint. First, I want to address job placement. No school can guarantee that you will get a job. Let me repeat...NO SCHOOL can guarantee job placement. The whole thing of HELP of finding a job is just that. It's help, not a guarantee. A school can't help you if you go to them for help one time. You have to show that you are serious by consistently speaking with the school's staff in their job placement departments. You need to do that when you are a student, don't wait until after you graduate to start looking for a job!

Secondly, I want to address the transfer of credits. No school can guarantee that ALL of your credits will transfer. It is up to the receiving school to make that decision if they will accept those credits. Even though the degrees may the same, the programs are different. That means that one class you take at one college, may not go over the same information as another class. Do your research if you plan to transfer schools! (Common sense)

To get a job out there, you sometimes need education that is higher than high school PLUS experience. You have to know how to market yourself and be determined to get a job. You can't rely on anyone to get you a job, you can only rely on yourself. So learn to market yourself, get the education you need, and look for those jobs that you qualify for. NO School can guarantee that you will get a job when you graduate! Get a clue folks! The mistake is not the school, it's yourself for not using the resources to your fullest capabilities.

Jul 24, 2010

Your entire post was basically fodder.
    No, a school can not guarantee placement; however, these two year tech schools (I refuse to call them colleges) do just that- they PROMISE people that they will find them employment. Most of the people who attend these schools are low income, have never attended any college before, often have less education than the average adult, and therefore are EXTREMELY limited in their understanding of what a "college" can and can not, in fact, guarantee.
    So when they are sitting across the desk from someone who appears to have themselves together and seems eager to help them, they don't know that what they are being told is bull. Nobody is qualifying those promises & guarantees with the caveat that they are only going to "help" the student. Nobody tells the student that "after you put yourself thousands of dollars in debt with loans, you may not even find a job, and we aren't really going to do much for you." No, what they are told is, "we WILL find you a job, and (fill in the blank) percent of our graduates are employed BECAUSE WE FOUND THEM JOBS, and we'll do the same for you." These people are told that their credits WILL transfer, not that they "might."
    To try to turn that around and say its the students fault for believing what they were told is ridiculous. This is false advertising @ best, outright lying and conning @ worst. It is inexcusable, and it sickens me that you take the stance that it is anything less. It is never right, or fair, to lie to people who have nothing to begin with, who are trusting you to help them better themselves, only to turn around and take them for all they've got.
    As for "looking for a job before you graduate, " again, most of these students are low income, limited education, inexperienced people. They are looking to the admissions counselor, the placement counselor, the educational counselor, for guidance. Why is it, then, that no one advises them to look for jobs early? They don't care. These students are told whatever they must be told to get them through the door, and then forgotten about once they're no longer worth money. Most often, they are abandoned about halfway through- its been long enough that no matter what the student will find it easier to stay than leave, and its on to prey on the fresh meat.
    And so you understand, I attended a tech college, realized I wasted my money, went to a real university, and then went back and worked in a tech college. Those students were walking dollar signs, and they are promised things that can't be delivered, told things that are blatantly false, and counselors bank on the fact that they don't know any better. So please, save your silly simpering compliments. (Needless to say, I quit the tech college job. After a year I couldn't stand it anymore.)

Aug 11, 2010

I feel your pain(I was in a similar situation). Unfortunately, I do not think that most employers hire graduates from private/tech/vocational "schools" aka for-profit businesses. The level of education one gets from these types of places is very low and the public knows this. It is best to go to a traditional school to get your education.

• 1
      Aug 28, 2010
    Everest College - lack of teaching
    medical assiting
    frontage rd
    Burr Ridge
    Illinois

everest college of burr ridge il is a joke first off the teachers are the most unqualified you can possibly get and the only thing that seperates it from an at home study class is the lab work that has to be done. most dr. s wont even hire people from this school . the staff treats everyone like ### the most important stuff needed to succeed they make you learn on your own then have the nerve to question the way you do it. if anyone is thinking of enrolling here dont go to sanford brown and actually learn something.

• F
      Aug 31, 2010

Dear Disappointed in WA,

My friend, welcome to the long line of dissatisfied students and former students. Please forgive me, but I must correct you on one point. You stated that they did nothing for you but then gave plenty of examples of what they actually did for you and to you. Do you mean to tell us you went to Everest College with expectation of getting anything more than mounting debt, an over priced postsecondary education in a less than quality environment with instructors that rarely, if ever, know more than the students and usually what they do know is out dated information and no longer pertains to the instruction supposedly given? Well shame on you! After all, that is exactly what you can expect from Everest College or any one of the other Campuses owned and operated by Corinthian Colleges, Incorporated. You should feel lucky, my degree cost well over $50, 000.00 plus interest. Unlike many, I am not fighting with them anymore, I've decided to let them explain themselves to the judge. If you are truly looking for a means of voicing you frustration and disgust, look through responses on some of the other complaints and you will find I have posted replies with names and addresses of some important organizations and people governing and/or involved in the operation of Corinthian Colleges, Inc, owners of the Everest Campuses and others.Good Luck, and go get em! Please See "EVEREST MUST GO DOWN"

Sep 04, 2010

I have been browsing the web for about an hour now looking to find someone who is complaining about everest college pharmacy technician program . i had attended there school few years ago and didn't get a job until a year ago i was supirise to find out that they didn't even teach me half of the things i needed to know to work in the pharmacy the teacher focust more on the names of the drugs (bran and Generic) nothing about the liquid calculation and that is where i struggled more to learn instead of knowing from school i had to learn at work i felt so stupid i am actually thinking about contacting the board of pharmacy to complain about the way they teach and see if i can find a lawyer to take my case i like to file a law suite and i would love anybody who felt this way to join me ...what i learn was not worth 11000 dollars and i am still stuck paying back the loan

Sep 11, 2010

I agree with A_Grayce above. I attended one of these institutions(I also refuse to call them colleges) and they lied through their teeth just to get me to enroll. At the time, I was in a bad state of mind and depressed, so I fell for their little speel.

They(toronto school of business then CDI) promised us jobs after graduation; told us that they were "linked" to specific employers; had a 97% employment rate; that they had "recruits" come to the school periodically to recruit "top grads"(like...come on!). The "director" actually referenced a specific job we could apply for up in Elliot lake for $60000 a year and seasonal at that. Needless to say, none of these things were true or ever occured.

The course work was high-school level at best. Very basic and HARDLY post-secondary in nature. I just wish that more people were aware of the HUGE differences between true, public Universities and colleges and these tech schools. None of the credits transfer and for good reason...the private/tech credits only touch upon the basics of any topic of study. Yeah, I know...Kaplan/University of Phoenix/trios/westwood etc. take the credits but they are also private tech schools. Publically funded Universities and Colleges WILL NOT take private school credits!

Another point of interest is how these tech diplomas are recieved by employers in general. I got absolutely no respect from employers, leasding me to believe that these "diplomas"(inflated certificates at best) hold no value in the job market. Just an EPIC FAIL of monumental proportions.

Sep 17, 2010

I agree with you as well, i also wrote my own complaint! [censored] Everest!!!

• T
      Sep 27, 2010

I too attended Everest in Reseda, Ca. in 2017-09. I am now 48 years old and was needing a new career. They sucked me right in and I too am not working in the MAA field. I saw red flags right after I started. My teacher too would just want to talk about food. I have talked with a lawyer who has sued these kind of fraudulant schools but I have to find around 20 students to join me. I hope I can get this going because I won't give them one more dollar.

• L
      Jan 12, 2011

I agree! I was recently suspended for something that I did not do and the president and dean will not listen to my side. They suspended me for 2 days, kicked me off the Ambassadors and gave me 45% on my test! This school has no class!

Jan 22, 2011

Everest sucks!! I am so sorry to everyone who wet to this school. They are scam artists from day 1 and they keep changing their names to attract new people who haven't heard all the bad reviews.

Jan 28, 2011
    Everest College - inadequate education
    37 Stanley St # 3
    London
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]

I was presurred into starting immediately before my OSAP was completed and it all went south from there.. My OSAP was screwed for months, the course book are riddled with typographical errors. We were given sub-standard and obsolete equipment to work with that was prone to errors from age. 10GB IDE Hard Drives are obsolote and most are at the end of their lives, yet when your work is lost, it's ohhh well here.. and back to your P3-733 (if your lucky) to install Server 2017 all over again only to crash again because the hardware is old and obsolete. My funds were not coming for books so I resorted to .PDF's (the school's advice was get a job, meanwhile I applied for OSAP to cover tuition and books and am on ODSP and not able to work.) I was repremanded of course... I am not going to list every detail here but somebody has to do something about there so called "Colleges" destroying the lives and hopes and dreams of the poor who are trying to get ahead...

• L
      Feb 13, 2011

I Attend everest right now and its a JOKE!!! There is bullying at my school and nothing is done about it!!! A girl in my class has done nothing in the last 7 months she did 1 venipuncture in the whole time in school and we are about to graduate. But She has pasted every mode with a 4.0 gpa!!! I was threatend if i didnt give the school 3 references they wouldnt let me graduate, the teachers all have their little favorites, and the rest of us get treated like [censor]!!! My advisor has not talked to me since i signed up for this worthless school. After i signed up my advisor got a bigger office i was her ticket for that. I lost my perfect attendance because i wasnt feeling well and i went out to my car and got something to eat for 10 minutes!!! But this other girl leaves the room and talkes on her cell phone and crap all day and she kept her perfect attendance. The one teacher dresses like a hooker and her creepy ex came to the school freaking out, and the cops had to be called. These other girls came for an hour a day and had 4.0 gpas, then they didnt come for a week and the one had a higher grade than me and i missed 2 days out of 4 months. And on top of that a girl had an emergency and was hospitalized they dropped her grade and she is on the drop list!!! It is so rediculous i have had i have 5 different teachers in 7 months. There is so so so so so so so so so so much more that has happened at my school!!! i could just cry!! And on top of all of this the picture boards in the hallway that say future graduates blah...blah...blah...half those people dropped out and quit!!! and their pictures are still up!!!

Feb 13, 2011

how can this kind of school be allowed to stay open? it's absurd. This is not prefessional and it is ruining people's futures. If this schools credentials and credits are not used at other schools then why isn't this school closed down? With todays economy and people out of work and all the ads on TV and interrnet news where OBAMA is telling everyone to go back to school...then there should be only credible schools to choose from. To get a loan for school and pay it back working cleaning toilets, the same job you used to get thru school that got you absolutely no where, is outrageous. These schools need closed down. But where oh where does one begin to shut down a rip of school???

Mar 01, 2011

Everest College, Salt Lake City campus should be closed. They are just sucking the money of students and teaching them nothing. Academic Dean have no experience in administration and she should be kicked out. They are only money suckers and ruining the student futures. Current students should leave this school in order to save their money, time and future

Mar 11, 2011

I was a 4.0 student and honor roll all year. You may think I be the first student on their list to find me a job placement. Nope I been on four extern three out of four had me coming in doing work that doesn't have nothing to do with my so called career that I took up at Everst (insurance billing and coding). I was on those extern doing mail returns, running errons for other associates like as; printing, copy, or faxing paper for them, so they won't have to do it. My fourth one I actually did what I went to school for, i guess career services ppl probably was getting tired of my complaining and decided to find me a ok spot to work. I was not hired because these jobs sites are under contract with everest and to actually be hired by them you have to be certified, which Everest doesn't provide w/o you putting up more money to pay. Already have to pay 15, 000 back for a damn diploma that can't get me far in this career; now to be certified they want me to buy three brand new books and pay for the test which is not cheap. Especially for a person that has three kids, live on her own, and a part time minimum low income paying job. Then after graduation they tell you to go find a temp. What kind of [censor] is that. Please no one support this school no more. You better off doing your time in a university and getting a real degree that going to pay off for you in the future. Cause diploma' s doesn't get you no where in life especially from Everest. You can't even transfer them.

Mar 11, 2011

When the guy on the commercials cant even wear his hat right it makes me feel that Everest is not very professional.

Mar 11, 2011

We need to do a petition to the government to shut this school down. If you agree comment after note with just your name.

• J
      Mar 19, 2011
    Everest College - harrasment, fraud and unprofessionalism
    Burr Ridge
    Illinois
    everest.edu

DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL. I have been an exemplary student, on the presidents list, and was voted in January and February by the rest of the class for PRIDE. I started the massage therapy program in December. I just withdrew in March from Everest College's Massage Therapy program due to a situation that occurred the very first week of instruction. I was approached in the parking lot by a student. He wanted my phone number and asked me to come to his home for dinner, that he was having problems with his wife and just needed someone to talk to. He was aware that I was married because on the very first day of class, we went around the room and introduced ourselves. I said, "I am happily married, have two children, and two dogs..." I told him, first of all, my husband would not appreciate that and second this is not appropriate. I went to the director of the massage therapy program and told her that this student approached me, what he said and how I responded. She told me she can't kick him out and that I probably misinterpreted his intention. She further stated, "you are an adult, deal with it". Mind you, during lab, we are working on one another, naked, with only a sheet to cover our private areas. I was forced to work with him in lab and allow him to massage me. He was not getting the techniques, he was rubbing and caressing, not using the techniques as learned while the instructor watched as I squirmed. This student constantly asked me why I wouldn't talk to him. You would think he would have got the message, but he obviously has boundary issues. Fast forward to March. I overheard him telling another student that he was going through a divorce and that he would like to have her number and "go out". Having studied with her for the past three months, I knew how she was going to respond. She told him no. At that point, I had had enough and said "(name withheld), I am sorry you are having problems with your marriage, but you need to go home and fix your marriage and stop bringing your personal problems to school. This is not the place. The very next class day, I was approached by the director of massage therapy and my instructor, taken to her office and threatened. I was told that there had been complaints about me. I was then treated like a five year old and put in the corner against the wall. I am appalled at the way this was handled. I went to the President, Terri Hines, to file a complaint and was questioned and treated like a common criminal. I went to the police and am filing complaints with everybody and their brother! SICKENING!!!

Mar 19, 2011

Hi,
    My name is Samantha and I'm a journalist with Ryerson University. I'm currently writing a story on students being scammed by private-career colleges in Canada. Your experience at Everest sounds horrible! I'd like to interview you & give you a chance to tell your side of the story.
    You can reach me at samantha.kwokyee.[protected]@ryerson.ca OR [protected].

May 13, 2011
    Everest College - Poor teaching quality
    Everest college
    Tukwila
    Washington

My name is Rachel. I attended everest college for a little over a week, and I'm thankful I got out when I did. The teachers didn't teach me a damn thing, they were constantly late for their own classes and I wasn't able to once get them to answer a single question I needed answered. I brought this up with the faculty head and she didn't do a damn thing about it. I decided at this point that if these teachers could not be fixed that I would try a different teacher, which only happened to be available at night. I asked them to transfer me to the night class, only to have them keep me enrolled in the day classes to sit there and take money off me. I was to be un-enrolled and re-enrolled into the night classes and they hadn't even sent in the proper paperwork which they had me fill out. I was finally fed up and asked them why I was still enrolled in my day classes when I filled out the proper paperwork to transfer, but they didn't tell me a damn thing. My admissions advisor lied through his teeth to me about my situation and I had finally had enough. I told them to go ### themselves. I actually saw someone at McDonald's who had graduated from Everest with no luck finding a job because she had attended everest. I'm done with that school and this is a warning, do not attend said school, they are a bunch of cheats and liers.

• B
      May 19, 2011

Let me guess, you couldnt keep up with the education, or didnt attend faithfully, Or, failed to complete your homework. OR, maybe you were dismissed from the program for your attitude. I too am an Everest College Graduate, and I am currently working in a Hospital, and climbing the corporate ladder. Its ME that did it, with the HELP of a diploma to get my foot in the door, Cause without it, I wouldn't have even gotten the interview. So, maybe you should not bash the school, but fix your OWN issues. Good luck in your future. :)

May 20, 2011

I was the top of my class. I did everything I was supposed to and more and I did it without the help of those so called teachers. I'm not belittiling your experience at the campus you chose to attend, I am saying what happened with my college experience. There are some out there who hava managed to find a campus with very compassionate teachers, but this was not one of them. I was paying good money to learn about my subject, not be told about their daily life and their personal situations. when you are a teacher, you are to be on time and TEACH, which is something neither of them did. Whatever you decide to think of me, by all means go ahead, but it doesn't change the fact that my experience at everest sucked.

• U
      Jun 23, 2011
    Everest College - THEY DONT KNOW THERE OWN COURSR CRITERIA
    EVEREST COLLEGE

H i i have completed my my 8 month course and iam now a Dental -assistant intra -oral level one but was not told the criteria of what was expected of me to get into level 2 . I talk to the director of education for that school and he admitted that he did not even know and finance told me I was in and to my dissappointment i am not because of lack of knowledge of the administration and a mix up of grades they make up things as they go along which is very fustrating . Teachers change teachers grades as well which is totally unfair and now the INTRA -ORAL LEVEL ONE IS BEING DISCONTINUED SOO YOU MUST DO LEVEL 2 OR YOU WASTED YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND NOW I FIND MYSELF SCRAMBLING TO GET IN TO LEVEL 2 OR FIND ANOTHER COLLEGE THAT WILL TAKE ME . DONT GO TO EVEREST !

Jun 24, 2011