Esso Gas Station / refused to take gas coupon

Canada, Ontario, Brantford Review updated:
Derus Service Center
213 Cockshutt Centre
Loblaw Canada and Esso Canada is running until July 22, 2015 gas save up to 10 Cents Per Litre off coupons. I stopped in to fill my tank and no where was it posted on the pumps or as I entered the gas station that they did not except these coupons as they were still not set up with the new units. I pass 3 Esso Stations on my way home from work every day so I could have went to the next station if I knew. I filled up my vehicle with 65.003 L of gas for $1.169/L which cost $75.99. When I went into the gas station with my 10 cent coupon per litre off coupon I was informed that they were given new units and they were not working yet and they would not take the coupon. When I asked why don't they do what they did the last time they just paid me the $6.50 the cost of the savings on the coupon and I was told that they could not do that anymore as they would not get refunded by Esso Canada. At this point I paid the bill and left very dissatisfied with the service I was provided. I hope that Esso Canada will stand behind the guarantee of their gas coupons and refund me the money that I should have received the day I was in and I filled up my vehicle. I did this on June 16, 2015 at 5:29:44pm. The cashiers name was John. Register: 1 Trans #: 1002 Op ID: 1 This is all coming from the receipt I received. I hope to hear back from you very soon.
Jun 29, 2015

N  1st of Jul, 2015 by
OK, you were in on June 16th and did not post anything until June 29th...
#1- How is anyone to know that you had the Coupon on the day of the sale???
#2- What good does it due to post this request on a public complaint site???

Esso Logo Esso