Errol Gluck, Gluck Solutions

Fraud, Unlicensed Therapist

2.5
Gluck Solutions
New York, New York
I have several disputes with Dr. Errol Gluck. He does NOT have a license to practice Psychology, or anything for that matter. He lied to me in almost every session and conned me into buying "pharmaceutical grade" nutrition supplements from him.
If you have a dispute with him, please contact the State Attorney General's office and open a complaint.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs

Comments

N  2nd of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I lost 32 pounds with Dr. Gluck last year. SO I'm happy with him. And I had the same concern about license, but he doesn't claim to be a psychologist. He's a license clinical hypnotist and life coach... both of which he's certified to practice. if i wanted to go to a psychologist, i would go to one. Dr. gluck helped me greatly.
A  4th of Jun, 2012 by    +7 Votes
Errol Gluck is a total con artist. He lied to me continually in order to try to keep me coming back for
more sessions. He even said he would become a customer of my business if I would continue to see him. Of course this never happened. He made promises about bringing his clients to my business which never materialized. Stay away from this guy. He is only interested in extracting as much money from you as possible.
A  12th of Nov, 2012 by    +6 Votes
Hes a cheat and a conartist even worse a degenerate! Stay away from him. He lied about the supplements he forced upon me, he even hid the scale screen so I wouldn't see that I really didnt lose the weight! Did you ever hear of such low falsehood?
A  27th of Feb, 2014 by    +6 Votes
Its a total joke. He told me i was under hyponis and he punched my knees as hard as he could. What a dope he is and i was for even walking in that pit of an office. The guy is a total fake... he has a Phd in one thing-- ###ology.
A  15th of Jun, 2014 by    +6 Votes
Crook is the word that I would use to describe the so called Dr Errol gluck of gluck
Solutions. Thief, con man and manipulator would be a better choice of words to define what this man is really about
A  6th of Feb, 2015 by    +8 Votes
I know 2 people who went to him. I personally heard him calling the house and leaving wierd messages at 1 am trying to get them to come back. Some of the things they told me he did not only sound like a con but in my opinion creepy and down right criminal. I found this link while looking to see if anyone else had these experiences also. He also would intimidate her to make her come back. Oh and another thing he was doing was "prescribing" all kinds of pIlls. In reality he had her on vitamins and multiple fat loss pills at once at high prices. Guy is clearly total ###.
A  14th of Feb, 2016 by    +7 Votes
I went to him for half a dozen sessions. He drags out interviews so you have to come back because you hope it's actually going to go somewhere. He tried to get me to buy various supplements which I didn't do because I couldn't afford them. While ostensibly addressing my desire for weight loss he had me stand while he felt my body checking on its weight condition. I didn't go back.
N  6th of May, 2016 by     Best Advice +9 Votes
This guy is a psychopath. He is a fraud and a liar. I went to see him for a few months, for $325 for each session where he would force 10 extra minutes to fill the hour and then resume to charge me $390. Ridiculous. On top of that he lied to me saying that he had 3 PhD's but after doing some research and speaking with the front desk, he has ONE PhD in THEOLOGY. I looked into his background and he has his PhD from an online college, not even an accredited university (Logos Christian College - google it yourself). As soon as I caught on to his lies, he would NOT STOP CALLING ME to get me to come back. He would book appointments with me that I never booked and then resume to charge me for them. At one point I had 9 missed calls from him, 4 voice mails, one voicemail being at 1:00AM!!! Please leave me alone. If you are a female, he does try to make advances on you and says he will massage you but it grossed me out. He is a predator. STAY AWAY.
N  17th of May, 2016 by    +4 Votes
Dr. Gluck is a charlatan. I felt completely taken advantage of as he dragged out my visits, made promises he NEVER delivered on while continually taking my money. I can't believe his employees can look you in the eye each visit. He also locked the door and asked me to wear comfortable clothes and even suggested I don't wear a bra. He claims to treat Victoria Secret models, suggested I loose 10 pounds and had me stand up to check out my body. He says he belongs to a "club" suggesting CIA and is an arms dealer. He promised me he would help with my business, give me job introductions and reduce my medical bills. I feel completely violated and looking in to getting reimbursement.
D  27th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
It's strange how everyone on here is so negative. I feel blessed that I overcame all of the setbacks in my life with the help of Dr. Gluck. I have the integrity to stand here and say that It's taken a good amount of time for me to reach the point where I am living my dream but come on people, you need to actually do the work and give real effort, you can start by getting off the internet complaint forums and actually realizing that you are in control of your life.I think if you look at your bills in the mail you'll find yourself getting swindeled out of your money with every new car, every expensive prep school, all those "beauty" products, and expensive dinners, but listen.. Dr. Gluck isn't scamming you. You just don't have any patience. I wish you guys could of stuck it out because your missing out on something special. See ya.
A  15th of Oct, 2016 by    +5 Votes
We brought our our then teenage daughter to Dr. Gluck after I gave the third degree questions to his staff to find out exactly what his claim were in this area, and based on my daughters issues what he can do for her etc. His staff guaranteed me that he has treated all the issues my daughter had and that it would take only 1 to 5 sessions but the average was 2-3 sessions. At $325 a session, with it not being covered under insurance, this was a big investment but worth it if it worked.
First session I went in with my daughter to go into detail about her issues and hear from him what he felt he can do etc. He spent the session smooshing us and physically complementing us and calling my daughter princess and showing us the photos of his daughters and his beloved dead wife who died of breast cancer. Everything felt fake but we were desperate for help and my daughter said he seemed really nice and wanted to try and continue. I told her dad that Dr. Gluck made all these promises like he was God himself and was oozingly wonderful but I got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. My husband said he is not for helping me but for our daughter and if she felt comfortable then that was all that mattered. I was out numbered so I took her to each session and paid very close attention. My daughter shared with Dr. Gluck how I felt about him during their 3rd session, and he told her he did not give a crap what I thought he only cares about her. He continued to undermine me to her to the point that he was creating a rift between her and I.
Along with this, he was talking to my daughter very sexually and she was only a teenager. He told her point blank that she needed to get laid. My daughter told me this because he felt it was a bit creepy but then defended Dr. Gluck saying he tries to be her friend and maybe he is just trying to be cool and on her age group level. I told my husband that this was highly inappropriate and unprofessional, after all she is in there alone with him and he is supposedly hypnotizing her. My daughter told me she never feels hypnotized but that Dr. Gluck promises her in every session that he will cure her, she just needs to keep coming back and he will cure her 100%. After months of weekly therapy, and thousands of dollars, my daughter herself told me she figured out, on her own, that he is nothing but a scam artist as she caught in him so many lies and stories he told and that he would then tell more stories that contradicted his other stories. When she told him he is not helping her as promised he told her she needed medication and he can send her to a Doctor who he uses to dispense prescriptions to his "patients". My daughter questioned his suggestion for pharmaceuticals when he said he can cure her with hypnosis and that there is never a need for pharmaceuticals. He said she needs them and they will make her feel much better and he would sit with her while she takes her first pill and help her through it.
I can go on and on about all that he did to where I think he is a scam artist, fraud criminal, sexual predator, a liar and a whole lot more. He did say he had a bunch of degrees and was giving my daughter psychotherapy as well 10 minutes of hypnosis at the end of every session. He also told us about his regular Victoria Secret models who come to him. This was not a case of a failed experience but something a lot more sinister. I use the word sinister literally. This guy is actually sick in the head. He knows what he is doing. He preys on the desperate and vulnerable. He makes promises and holds the carrot of wellness in front of their nose. He figured out just how to get vulnerable people to spend $325 for a 50 minute session week after week after week. He is a master manipulator. He needs to be in prison...hard core prison.
Oh and for those who don't know it, he also started a dating business where he claims to have 30 plus years of 'personality profiling' and is capable of matching people to find their perfect match. Also claiming to use his own patient data base since it is his patients asking him to match him up with other patients. Highly doubtful but he put a full page ad in the New York magazine. not sure his dating service ever took off but this guy is all over the place, and each time he claims a whole new set of degrees and expertise that looks good for that new venture. 30 years of clinical hypnosis claiming to have put in more clinical hours then anyone in the world (how would he even know that?) then he has 30 years experience in clinical personality profiling for his new dating service. You get the point. By he way, if you see a good review, I would bet money on it that it is fake. He is behind it.
N  13th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
He and his staff are frauds...they giggle and laugh behind your back...Him too...very unprofessional.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree