Erickson Pools Dan LoweThey are Rip Offs

B Review updated:

Yes, I have read all the other reports on the complaint board and they are all true!!! This guy Dan Lowe and his company Erickson Pools are thiefs, liars and con artist. I live in Lenard Texas and he built my pool, now my phone is ringing off the hook with subcontractors demanding payment and threatening to file liens on my house, my family has suffered a lot of anguish over this man and his very poor business practices, as for construction, this pool is not great, just okay but we have a few issues and of course Mr. Lowe has failed to warranty anything, "I did'nt make the equipment, I just bought it" Well, we know he did not pay for it so now the manufacture will not warranty it either. The bottom line is Dan Lowe SUCKS!!!LIAR, AND A SOCIOPATH!!!

• N
      Apr 04, 2011
    Erickson Pools Dan Lowe - This guy Dan Lowe and his company Erickson Pools are thieves, liars and con-artist
    Erickson Pools Dan Lowe

This guy Dan Lowe and his company Erickson Pools are thieves, liars and con-artist.

I live in Lenard Texas and he built my pool, now my phone is ringing off the hook with subcontractors demanding payment and threatening to file liens on my house, my family has suffered a lot of anguish over this man and his very poor business practices.

As for construction, this pool is not great, just okay but we have a few issues and of course Mr. Lowe has failed to warranty anything, “I didn’t make the equipment, I just bought it”.

Well, we know he did not pay for it so now the manufacture will not warranty it either. The bottom line is Dan Lowe sucks, Liar, and a sociopath!