Ep-923 Euro Pro Shark Professional Steamer / Euro pro has a scam going

My complaint is about the model ep-923 euro pro shark professional steamer, i was given a steamer for christmas 05, i used it 4 -5 times and it quit steaming, and euro pro wants me to send it to plattsburg new york, for repair. UPS wants to charge $51.00 to send it.. And i read other complaints that spent their money to send products to euro and have never recieved them back???? Sounds like euro pro has a scam going....my steamer was originally $ 179.00. What can a consumer do???????

Comments

• Je
      31st of Oct, 2008

I, too, have a problem w/ the Shark steamer. The top is stuck on & we tried everything to unscrew it. Called cust. svc., which is not in this country, they were not helpful except to say to send the product to NC for almost $40. and who knows how much in postage!

18th of Oct, 2009

SHARK SUCKS!! pure and simple. My steamer stopped working after a few weeks and their Euro iron never stayed on. When I first saw the ad for a floor steamer I shuddered...I'm willing to bet there are many disappointments with that product as well. Funny how they have no email to complain to... I will never go near another Shark product again!!!

23rd of Oct, 2009

I purchased a Euro Pro Shark steamer in September of 2007. It worked perfectly until August 2009. Is is suppose to only last one year and 11 months?

I also purchased a Euro Pro Iron, another big mistake. The heating element refuse to work. I had it for a short period of time. I am beginning to wonder about shark.

• Pa
      10th of Jul, 2014

This steam mop started a fire within machine.