Enterprise Rental Cars / unauthorized charges!
I was a victim of auto theft. I went to enterprise to pick up a car. Even though insurance paid up to 500.00 I was still charged a deposit and had to pay of the rental. After the 500.00 coverage was over I was being charged 25.00 a day. Only after they charged my debit card weekly they called and told me they charged my account. They left me in the negative weekly. With in a months time I spent over 500.00 out of my pocket, plus they got 500.00 from the insurance company. I told them if they could wait for an insurance settlement I could pay the balance in full when I got the settlement and a new car for myself. They refused to do that. The 1st dealer I went to only had one employee there and could not give me a ride, I told him I would walk (4.5 miles) he said ok if you don't mind because I'm the only one here and I cant leave. As I started to walk out he said that I could drop it off at another dealer and someone there could give me a ride. So now I am without a car and I have children that need to get to school.
More Enterprise Rental Cars Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - charges 
- Enterprise Holdings - Rental Car Service/ Management/ Damage Dispute!
- Enterprise Holdings - uncleaned car & left over baggage in trunk (no proper maintenance) _ complete refund requested
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise rental car - bentonville airport arkansas
- Enterprise Holdings - rental vehicle
- Enterprise Rental Car - charged for all coverage, but still charged for basic coverage