Enterprise Rent-A-Car — fraudulent business
Huntington Honda referred me to Enterprise Rent-A-Car because Huntington Honda claimed they had a shortage of loan cars. On March 22, 2010, Enterprise agreed to charge me only $30.00, including tax, per day (total) for the rental price. On April 12th, 2010, Mike, an Enterprise Representative, informed me that I was charged $660 ($30 x 22 days) not including tax per day, so that taxes of $155.36 was owed and to be paid when I returned the rental car to Enterprise. In addition I was charged for an auto insurance package of $538.56 ($197.78 + $55.00 + $135.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY36) which I never requested, nor did I need. Afterwards, Enterprise agreed that it was their mistake, so they waived the auto insurance package of $538.56, but they insisted that the $155.36 taxes to be my responsibility.
Enterprise did not do business honestly when they over-charged me for an additional auto insurance package ($538.56), which was unnecessary as I already have it in my own auto insurance policy. It was also fraudulent that they promised me that the rental price included taxes, but they did not. There is $155.36 not yet refunded back to my checking account.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims