Enterprise Rent-A-Carfraudulent business

04 Huntington Station, NY Review updated:

Huntington Honda referred me to Enterprise Rent-A-Car because Huntington Honda claimed they had a shortage of loan cars. On March 22, 2010, Enterprise agreed to charge me only $30.00, including tax, per day (total) for the rental price. On April 12th, 2010, Mike, an Enterprise Representative, informed me that I was charged $660 ($30 x 22 days) not including tax per day, so that taxes of $155.36 was owed and to be paid when I returned the rental car to Enterprise. In addition I was charged for an auto insurance package of $538.56 ($197.78 + $55.00 + $135.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY36) which I never requested, nor did I need. Afterwards, Enterprise agreed that it was their mistake, so they waived the auto insurance package of $538.56, but they insisted that the $155.36 taxes to be my responsibility.

Enterprise did not do business honestly when they over-charged me for an additional auto insurance package ($538.56), which was unnecessary as I already have it in my own auto insurance policy. It was also fraudulent that they promised me that the rental price included taxes, but they did not. There is $155.36 not yet refunded back to my checking account.

Comments

•   Jul 08, 2010

I'm sorry for the frustration you had with the Huntington Station location. We'd like to help. Please email care [at] enterprise [dot] com with complete details including rental agreement (RA) number and names of representatives you spoke to (if possible).

Please include reference number [protected] in the subject line of the email.

Sincerely,

- Kevin from Enterprise Rent a Car

• Ha
      Jul 28, 2010

I just had a frustrating situation with Enterprise right now too! I just got a rental from Enterprise Huntington Beach location through my body shop as well. It took them over a week to process the return of my deposit. I called back after two days to make sure that my deposit was refunded and someone told me that it was processed the night before and apologized about the delay. I called back today because it's already been a week and the guy tells me over the phone that it was done last night. It's ridiculous and I never want to rent a car from Enterprise ever AGAIN!!!