Enom — domain name management
I needed to update the DNS and transfer out.
I registered through Google and was directed to eNom.
I sent a support email for assistance.
14 days later, I finally got feedback:
They pointed me to a URL where I could change the DNS and then pointed me to a separate URL about how to get the EPP code (which was: email us with "XXX information")
So I replied with the information required to obtain the EPP code .
another 14 days later I got an email back from them stating: "We've changed how we do this - go to this URL"
My god! I am absolutely disgusted - 1 month later for a 5 minute request and I am no further advanced than I was 30 days ago!
eNom and Google are an absolute joke.
More Enom Complaints & Reviews
- Enom, Inc - Shady practices 
- ENOM INC (0001183199) - Unscrupulous dealings 
- Enom, Inc. - Phishing email for scam/fraud... received today, 28 Oct 2015 
- Enom - Registered illegal Domain
- Enom, Inc. - Price Gouging 
- Enom - Customer Service
- Enom - domain registration
- Enom - Lack of transparency with pricing 
- Enom - Scam emails 
- Enom / GoMobi - Go mobi mobile website.