Enfocus Photography / Didn't live up to their part of the deal

1 5524 Amber WayMcKinney, TX, United States
Phone: (866) 850-9939

I had contacted this company in May of 2008 to do a fundraiser for my granddaughter who was in baby pageants. Everything seemed on the up and up till we had ordered pictures and payed them money. The packages started at 159.00 and went up. They came to my home in Knoxville, Tn. To do some Glamour shot pictures. We were able to veiw the pictures on a computer and order a package. Well they had told us they were a little behind and that it took 4 to 6 weeks to get the pictures. Well 6 MONTHS later I was still contacting them everyday about were our pictures were. Everyone that I had ask to help us with this fundraiser, to come and get the pictures done was so mad. So I had all this on my mind everyday wondering if we were even going to get our pictures. Every time we would call they would say, We mailed them, I don't know why you haven't received them. They even got run thur the meter stamp wrong and they all went back to Enfocus, It was just a NIGHTMARE. Well We finally received our pictures in late August of 2008 and my daughters pictures looked like they had a big Hickey on her neck and she was so upset. We call Enfocus and they said they would redo the picture to touch up the place on her neck and they would send her another picture that was right. Plus after evey pacakage went out the fundraising group was to receive $5.00 for every package sold. We are still awaiting my daughters picture plus $70.00 in cash and this is March of 2009. Almost a year and we still have not got what we were promised. PLEASE DO NOT GET YOURSELF TIED UP WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL, AND YOU END UP LOOSING IN THE LONG RUN. Thank You so much, Sheila(knoxville grandmother)

Sh