EMC Mortgage / Fraudulent actions

After eighteen months of being given the run around re-faxing the information over and over again, I finally had my loan modified to my horror they raised my interest rate to 8.75% I had no choice but to sign or face foreclosure. Again to my horror a month later they sent me a letter stating that due to the increase in insurance I owed my escrow account $2, 500 if i didn't pay in full they are increasing my mortgage payment by $200.00 a month. I thought i would simply get a cheaper insurance policy living here on the gulf coast since hurricane katrina thats a hard thing to do. I finally got an acceptable insurance company to send off a declaration to reduce my insurance to $1, 500 a great saving - but to this day and several faxes later emc still deny receiving the declaration from the insurance so therefore im still stuck paying the extra $200 a month on top of my mortgage payment. Whats wrong with these people? Is the administration aware of what these people are doing?

Ed

Comments

• Ni
      11th of Apr, 2011

I beleive the administration knows but they obviously have a quota to make. My spouse and I made montly payments only to find out that they had transferred the loan to someone else by the name of LCS mortgage. I knew something was wrong when I contacted them and they told me to call them. Then we recieved a letter stating that our home was being foreclosed upon. At some point they will get just what they deserve.