EMC Mortgage / Fraudulent actions
After eighteen months of being given the run around re-faxing the information over and over again, I finally had my loan modified to my horror they raised my interest rate to 8.75% I had no choice but to sign or face foreclosure. Again to my horror a month later they sent me a letter stating that due to the increase in insurance I owed my escrow account $2, 500 if i didn't pay in full they are increasing my mortgage payment by $200.00 a month. I thought i would simply get a cheaper insurance policy living here on the gulf coast since hurricane katrina thats a hard thing to do. I finally got an acceptable insurance company to send off a declaration to reduce my insurance to $1, 500 a great saving - but to this day and several faxes later emc still deny receiving the declaration from the insurance so therefore im still stuck paying the extra $200 a month on top of my mortgage payment. Whats wrong with these people? Is the administration aware of what these people are doing?
More EMC Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EMC Mortgage - Unfair loan practices 
- EMC Mortgage - Fraud and scam
- EMC Mortgage - Awful company 
- EMC Mortgage - Denied Loan Modification
- EMC Mortgage - Can't speak to real person 
- EMC Mortgage - Stay away
- EMC Mortgage - Stressed me out!
- EMC Mortgage - Bad service 
- EMC Mortgage - Nothing but crooks 
- EMC Mortgage - Refusal of Short Sale