Comments

• Li
      21st of Nov, 2009

I ordered items from Pandora diy a week ago. Felt a little uneasy as it seemed to good to be true for the price but as the web site was on the amazon web site I thought it would be ok. After not receiving the items I put the e-mail address (woyaogame@gmail.com) in to google and discovered this chat room. I contacted the company through there online live chat facility this morning. After a long conversation back and forward they have given me a refund minus postage costs. They have asked me to refuse the parcel when it is delivered.
    If you ask for a refund stand your ground and don't give up. They first offered me a £10 refund (total order was £32), they then said they would only refund me once I refused the parcel. They then said they would give a refund of half of the money now and the other half once I refused the parcel. I refused all of these and just kept threatening to contact paypal, pandora, trading standards etc etc until they gave me full refund. If you log in to paypal you can actually see them giving you back the money so you know it has been done.

• Be
      22nd of Nov, 2009

i to orderd from pandora diy on the 5/11 still not received. went on to web site and chat.
    told chris wanted refund they said its on its way.not my problem i orderd genuin not fake
    to cut a long story short my payment has been refunded in to pay pal but its pending minus the shipping they told me to refuse parcel when if it arrives thanka glasgow john took your advise
    nicky

• Nm
      24th of Nov, 2009

I am now in the process of acancelling my order with this site and am so annoyed that I actually believed that 'genuine' meant genuine. Lets see how I get on

• Nm
      24th of Nov, 2009

I am now in the process of cancelling my order thanks to you all. Lets see if I get any joy with it as I haven't received the Pandora order yet. 'Genuine' obviuosly doesn't mean genuine and I can't believe I fell for it. Thanks everyone

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2009

Hi, Does anyone know of any other websites that they're trading on offering Links of London? I used linksoflondon-sale.co.uk which has now disappeared and want to be sure that I'm going after the right people when I try to get my money back. Is www.linksoflondononline.co.uk and www.londonoflinks.co.uk OFORU LTD? Anyone know of any others? Thanks

• Nd
      24th of Nov, 2009

linksonsale is another one...am still awaiting a delivery, but it seems the scam is widespread for this fake stuff...

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2009

www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk has vanished as it was a scam selling fake links of london jewellery. They are still trading under several names, however they now state they are links of london "style" jewellery, which they didn't on the original site. I received my order today after finding the site had gone, and they were obviously fake. Having read the comments on line I filed a dispute with paypal and a few hours later, after no correspondence with the company, I had received a full refund. I would reccommend anyone trying to get a refund for their fake jewellery to go straight to paypal. If you want true links of london jewellery the official site is the only place to get it.

• Gr
      24th of Nov, 2009

Regret to advise that I have had similar experience with www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk aka Oforu Inc. Fortunately only with a single charm, which also came from China, interestingly only after having opend a PayPal dispute! that was followed by a curt response to close the dispute.
    Good copy but obviously not genuine, insufficiently heavy to be solid silver & just doesn't compare with other genuine charms. The card that came with it suggesting authenticity has too may simple spelling errors to be genuine, also logo is subtly different.
    Website no longer available.
    If you happen to read this before purchasing and do want the genuine Links London item, don't buy it from www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk ! otherwise like me, you too will have a learning exerience.
    Can only echo itsybitsyboo's comment
    "If it looks too good to be true, it invariably is!"

• Br
      25th of Nov, 2009

can anyone help or advise me, on my chances of getting a refund from the fake pandora site as i have been duped as well for the sum 91 pounds on the 22nd november lyn 45

• Jt
      1st of Dec, 2009

I read this page after I placed my order.I was horrified so immediately contacted the chat room but couldn't cancel my order as been shipped. I used the same argument as S Dutton. Eventually I was told if I refused delivery I would get a refund. I left large note on front door refusing all parcels! I am delighted to say parcel was refused and I got my refund

• Ec
      2nd of Dec, 2009

i orderd three braclets and three charms could anyone help to get my money back from woyaogame @gmail.com

• Ph
      5th of Dec, 2009

Had similar problem with Pandora site, goods did arrive and to my naive eye they looked OK, but was alerted to this site when i tried to access the original site .After complaining on the live chat for along time i got 80% refund by threatening to report them to pay pal.

• Br
      8th of Dec, 2009

DO NOT buy from pandora-diy, it is definatly a scam.I ordered beads supposedly genuine Pandora items.They arrived after about 3 weeks, on examination they where so obviously fake.bad finish, underweight etc. I contacted the seller through their live contact facility.This then led to a 2 hour debate with stupid comments from the agent Lucy i:e
    what makes you think they are fake.my reply its very obvious. I would like a full refund.
    Q.would you accept 25GBP and keep the goods.reply, no I want the full 45.55GBP and I would send the goods back.
    Q would you accept 30GBP. reply no I want full refund
    Q If you have to send the goods back you will be out of pocket due to duty and postage charge we recomend you accept.
    It went along in this vein for quite a while at which point I stated I was not prepared to debate it any longer and if I didnt get a satisfactory result today I was going to paypal to get my refund and endeavour to get pandora-diy deregistered. they then came back and asked me what I would accept. I decided to put an end to the matter and said 40GBP. they immediatly asked for my paypal details and the money would be paid to my account. this happened within 10 minutes(suprise suprise) and they didnt ask for goods back, so they can go in the bin!!
    So even if you have recieved the goods stick to your guns and keep going till you get a satisfactory result

18th of Dec, 2009

I am so lucky to have found this page. I was going to order a Louis Vuitton bag from
    e Luxury-Mall, after a live chat with a representative who assured me they were 100% authentic, and money would be completely refunded if not satisfied. I searched the web for reviews of products from this site and found nothing. So, I was still hesitant about ordering and fell asleep before deciding. When I tried to pull up same website this morning, it had disapperared and up popped this site. I guess I belive in fate now, because these comments saved me a bunch of money.

• Bl
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I also did this on linkoflondonsale.com. I received the goods within a week and by the time I realised this was all a con the website was shut down, so no way of contacting them. I have been onto paypal requesting a full refund, however paypal have said that because the purchase was not bought from ebay - then there is nothing they can do and no way they can give me a refund. They suggested I got to my bank as they should be able to do a charge back for this sort of issue - however when i went to my bank, they had never heard of a "charge back" and said they could not give me a refund either. I have heard people who have been succesful in receiving their money back, however i'm struggling! I would expect more from paypal, after all they say it is the safest way to order goods online - but does this mean it is only safe if you buy from Ebay??! Any thoughts would be appreciated...very disappointed in the customer service from paypal! If anyone has any advice or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated as I am getting no where!

• Ti
      27th of Dec, 2009

Pandora-diy will try to offer you some money back, not the full amount to keep you quiet. I kept persisting and eventually lodged a formal dispute through PayPal. Within less than a day of me lodging the dispute, I received a FULL refund. You will only get your full amount back if you go through the proper authorities. Otherwise they will just keep giving your the run-around. I hope this helps!!

• Pa
      30th of Dec, 2009

i bought from pandora.diy.com havnt received items yet read up on complaints after stupidtly paying for items ive asked for refund on live chat and guess what folks got cut off i paid through my visa debit card does any one know how i can get my money back .

• Cl
      30th of Dec, 2009

I have been shopping for Pandora charms trying to get a good deal and found a site called "ePandora". It says that it is an authentic Pandora sale site. It even has the pandora crown over the "O", which is what sells the site. After looking at the "too good to be true" deals, I was advised to do research. And thank god I did!! After hearing about the site "Pandora-diy", I started to notice similarity's between the two sites. They are sister sites! So if you have problems with one, try looking to the other. I am very sorry that there are so many people affected by this.

• Cl
      30th of Dec, 2009

Beware "Pandora 4 Sale"! I think it's anethor sister site to Pandora-diy!!

• Wi
      2nd of Jan, 2010

I also purchased an item from the linksoflondon sale site and was convinced that this was the genuine article how embrassing to go into the shop to find out that I had also purchased a fake. Thus leaving a very unhappy daughter minus a christmas present. I have tried through paypay and also through my credit card and I have not had any luck hopefully when
    I contact the company I may get a result. This company is nasty and things like this should not be allowed as this has caused upset at what should be a joyful time. Willy