eluxury-mall.com / scam??

United States Review updated:
has anyone order from eluxury-mall.com? They only sell Louis Vuitton and I am really interested in their bags, any info would be appreciated.

More eluxury-mall.com Complaints & Reviews

N  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
hi! my friend and I ordered from eluxury-mall.com IT'S a big SCAM... we ordered 6 bags cause they said that it was 100% authentic. when we got it the box came from china... and it's all replicas/FAKE. I told them i want my money back, they asked me to keep it in return they will refund me $800 usd. i agree cause i don't want to spend all that shipping and stuff.
up until now i haven't got my refund. It's Aug. 23 they promised to refund me at 9 o'clock and that it should show on my paypal account. if I don't see it i will make sure That i will Escalate my DISPUTE and i'll do everything to get my money back.
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
that is so true i just finish talking to them because i purches one of their bags on aug 21 and i make the payment on paypal and eluxury tell me that they havent recibe the payment and is ben one week . let me know wath happen i will tell you also because if they dont send me my bag i will do something
A  27th of Sep, 2009 by
i just cancelled my order. thank God that i do some research after i received payment info from my paypal. i felt like something wrong with the company name "Oforu Inc." to which paypal sent the payment and their email address to paypal is woyaogame@gmail.com. i felt like i was in a game and did some research and found this page. thanks.
A  31st of Oct, 2009 by
A  1st of Nov, 2009 by
I have purchase pandora from them as well all the same info as above i have continually checked whith them about the tracking and finally this morning i have discovered my package is now ready for delivery in aust. I guess it will not be authentic as i asked on live chat all the question is the jewellery authentic pandora jewellery-is it sterling silver and so on before i purchased. Eoskj i understand your frustration i went to check my tracking on there web page to find it had disappeared. Finally found another page which is the same link to it yep they changed it try www.epandora.com i think you will find this is the one.
N  1st of Nov, 2009 by
mistake on website www.epandora-diy.com
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
i ordered items from pandora-diy.com and recieved them quickly but they are fake even though i had emailed them prior to placing the order and they assured me that all their products were 100% genuine. I have asked them for a refund and they asked me why i thought they were fake. I told them the products were poor quality and didn't have the correct stamps on them and I hope to hear back from them soon. Does anyone know where u go from here if they will not refund the money.
A  4th of Nov, 2009 by
I have just fallen for the same trap I wish I has found this page earlier I have ordered Pandora charms what a fool I am trying to pick up a cheap bargain I should have known these people out there just want to rip you off. I would like to know if anyone has had success getting their monet back.
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by
I too have fallen for the pandora rip off. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get a refund? Can we threaten to contact officals? Has anyone had success with this type of scam before. So disappointing and frustrating!
A  6th of Nov, 2009 by
Oh my gosh!! I have just received my FAKE pandora bracelets and charms too. I am so upset after spending over $150. I wrote an email back to them demanding a full refund, and they said that they will give me $70AUS immediately and I could keep the goods. I've been conned. What should I do? Are we able to go to some place to complain??? This is plain robbery. PayPal should have a bit of explaining to do I think! They are ruining their name being associated with these fake companies. I'm going to look into PayPal.
N  6th of Nov, 2009 by
I ordered from uk-tiffanyjewellery. PAYPAL listed the payment as Oforu but the payment has gone to woyaogame@gmail.com. As yet i have received no goods. The website has now vanished so i have no way of contacting them!
A  8th of Nov, 2009 by
I ordered stuff from www.pandora-diy and then found the website no longer existed. But found www.epandora-diy. they had all my details. I never got my products after 6 days. Then I found this website so I contacted and told them I wanted my money back otherwise I would contact Paypal and they refunded my money straight away. Hope this helps you. The email address for these sites was woyaogame@gmail.com.
N  9th of Nov, 2009 by
Ahhhhh i too fell for it ! Im so annoyed with myself. I originally ordered a braclet and about 8 charms. It came quickly and to be honest the actual bracelet looks and feels like my original HOWEVER the charms are definately not pandora quality. I have complained via their chat and she offered to send me replacements on the ones i did not like, free postage . Now i am wishing i had just asked for a refund. A stack of the diamontes fell out of a charm today and that is NOT Pandora quality at all. I have had a "discussion" with someone and they were very evasive. I said can i send it back for a refun and she said it would cost alot in postage.
What a nightmare ! I just want to send it all back and get a refund but i dont trust them.
A  12th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree.. I was lucky though and saw this site just after I had placed a small order..

I scared them into a refund by using there live chat..

Here is pretty much what was said.. just so you get an idea of what they respond to as my money was refunded via paypal within 10 minutes.

You are now in our chatting room, Please wait for a operator to respond.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with us
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: hello
Chris: hi
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Chris, hello.. I am mailing in regards to an order I have just placed.
Chris: Welcome to our Live Help! What can I do for you?
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: I wish to cancel it after reading certain articles about your company.. I demand that the order is cancelled and a complete refund is commenced. your products are not 100% genuine as you promised 5 minutes ago.. which is not good. as 1 I would be forced to take it up with paypal and get your account removed and also my friend works within pandora's offices in the UK and I am sure they would not be too please about a company claiming to be selling genuine pandora charms and using an imitation logo
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: I suggest you reverse my payment immediately
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: and I will take no further action
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: but I suggest that you either stop using pandoras name as you are not affiliated with them ..
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: or mark your charms as pandora style.
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: I have sent an email to your gmail account.
Chris: Please tell us the order number and your name, we will check it.
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: if this is not dealt with immediately, paypal will be notified of your fraudulent trading using heir name.
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Stuart Dutton
Chris: and the order number ?
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: the order was only processed half an hour ago..
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Your system has not developed a reciept order number
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: neither will it let me log back in
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: I am guessing my registration was false also.
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Transaction number 3V2019075U5175538
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: via paypal
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Order ID P300084702
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: as mentioned if I do not see a full reversal of funds into my acount in the next 12 hours, I will be taking action via paypal and also through Pandora ltd.
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: I am very very dissapointed after being assured these were genuine
Chris: one moment, please
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Refund should amount £23.96
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: GBP
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: please confirm this will happen...
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: If not then I will advise the paypal resolution centre immediately
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: you have not sent any goods out etc and so there should be no problem with this
Chris: i am processing
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: thank you
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: please can you email me once this has been processed and advise the transaction id.
Chris: one min, you can check your paypal then
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: yes.. I am logged in
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: nothing yet
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: please let me know once this has been done
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: or it has completed
Chris: one min again, please
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: ok
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Thank you .. I have just seen my transaction complete..
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: Sorry to have cancelled my order but I do not accept ungenuine goods.. I will not take this any further but I suggest you change some of your wording on the website and maybe be truthful on your live chat as it could land you in big trouble if a large jewllery firm like pandora would be to get involved.
duttonstuart@hotmail.com: shame though but the goods were obviously too good to be true..
A  13th of Nov, 2009 by
Don't order anything from www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk. Oforu are disguising themselves as another quality jeweller.

These con artists are still conning people out of their money! www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk is their vehicle for their con.

My wife just bought Link of London jewellery and when it all arrived you could tell it was fake right away.

Spoke to their customer service and they offered a partial refund and we can keep the fakes.
N  16th of Nov, 2009 by
I have received the fake pandora items and after reading this page emailed them demanding a full refund or i would contact paypal and pandora directly.
Within a few hours I received a refund less the postage!
It is worth an email to try and get some of your money back...good luck!
A  16th of Nov, 2009 by
Yeah the same thing has happened to us, ordered 505GBP worth of alleged fake jewellery from www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk and we're just trying to get through to them. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Also could anybody tell me how to do this live chat thing, i'm not the most computer litterate person on the planet.

Thank you.
A  17th of Nov, 2009 by
I'm in the same boat with www.linksoflondon-sale.co.uk - fortunately only 96GBP, but that's not money I can afford to lose. What really annoys me is that I linked to the site from Amazon - If you can't trust them who can you trust?

I can't seem to get onto the original www.linksofondon-sale.co.uk site although some of the others still seem to work such as www.coolinks.co.uk, although it now states that it sells replica jewellery. The original site definitely stated "100% genuine", but that doesn't appear anywhere on my order documentation so as far as my credit card company are concerned I'm stuffed.
A  17th of Nov, 2009 by
I've just received my charms from the woyaogame people - came from China. the pink ice cream cone is blood red - an obvious fake i definitely won't get past my daughter. I've emailed them & asked them to send another one but probably a waste of time - either way it won't be in time for her birthday. Total disappointment. Does anyone know if any of these links of london cheap charm sites are any good?
D  18th of Nov, 2009 by
I ordered some items at Pandora-DIY today and after paying on Paypal has an uneasy feeling. I did some research and found all your comments. As a result I raised a dispute via Paypal as well as emailing Pandora DIY. Within 30 minutes of raising the dispute I the order had been cancelled and the money was refunded.

Even if you have recieved the goods you can still raise a dispute under "goods not as described" after all, these genuine products are fake!!!

I also emailed the authentic Pandora website and they responded to say they are aware of the website and trying to get it shut down.

I am normally quite aware of fake websites - but this one was good.

Thought for the day... IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT WILL BE!!!