eLove / formerly together

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

I signed up for this service in late June 2009, and initially was sent out on approximately 1 date a month up through November 2009. Communication was maintained with local personnel and I suspected nothing fraudalent UNTIL June 2010. At that time, I attempted to call them and inquire as to why I had not heard anything from them in over 6 months. I was given a toll-free number and told that was the "new" number to contact a case worker at. Additionally, when I attempted to email my inquiry to the address I had previously sent feedback to, I received a form email back with the name "eLove" on it. I was never notified that the name had changed, or that the office here in SA had closed.

Does anyone have any advice on how to recoup any losses or be exempted from the financial contract with Universal Account Services?

Te

Comments

• El
      29th of Nov, 2010

Dear Texsus,

My name is Shane Weisberg, and I am the Area Director for Elove Matchmaking. At your convenience, please call me at 210-979-2550, so I can resolve any/all issues you are experiencing regarding the frequency of your matches, as well as answer any questions you have regarding your Universal account. Your satisfaction with our service is my utmost concern. I assure you that if you will work with me, I will resolve your concerns completely. Thank you in advance for giving me the opportunity to chat with you.
    Sincerly,

Shane Weisberg, Elove Matchmaking

• Si
      14th of Dec, 2010

eLove TOOK MY MONEY-Do Not Let eLove Take You Too! AKA Together Dating They have repeatedly told me since 11 Nov 10 that they would refund my money per the contract and my membership cancellation yet they have failed to take any action to actually credit my account. The phone numbers they provide are not answered by company representatives with any authority to resolve the issues. They will not provide a direct fax number to their corporate offices. And so far my letter to Paul Falzone, eLove CEO (received by Carol Thornton at their headquarters address 80 Washington St Bldg E 11-12, Norwell, MA 02061) on 17 Nov 10, has gone unanswered. Terrible service. Terrible value. Terrible quality. Terrible to trust.