El AL / Lost luggage

NV, United States Review updated:
1.On June 17th 2007 I took an ELAL flight from Las Vegas to Tel Aviv Israel with my two children.

2.Upon arrival to Tel Aviv I discovered that all three luggage parcels did not arrive. 4 days later two of my bags arrived, the third was never found.

3.Ever since, for the past three and a half month, I have been in a constant attempt to recover my belongings and later on get the reimbursement for the lost suitcase. Even though I filled my claim in accordance to the ELAL stated procedure-
(See http://www.elal.co.il/ELAL/English/ContactUs/), I have since been deceived, ignored and led through an incomprehensible process of disregarding any accountability or due diligence by ELAL.

4.To make matters worse, the ELAL office in New York has no direct customer service phone line (see the aforementioned web site with phone numbers that are a recorded message). All my faxes and Emails have been generally ignored or answered with inconsistent, contradicting and un-committing replies. Since we are us citizens, the Israel office has directed me time after time to the New York office where supposedly my file was handled. All other communications with the Israeli office have so far led to nothing.

5.ELAL mentions on its website 21 days for replies to claims, we have waited three times that period and have been treated with disrespect and dishonesty.

In conclusion- Save your time, save your money global company with a provincial attitude and sub par customer service.
Or

More El AL Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Su
  24th of Nov, 2007
i use usp callingphone card last cuple of month a go,i recharge phone calling card but this card is no working , all my money going waste.
Vi
  26th of Apr, 2011
I also want to complain about EL AL. I am an Arab American. I was treated in a very prejudice manner by some of the staff. I mean I was fine with the extra extra checking and with them stripping me down. I was traveling with my baby girl she fell in the airport play ground right before take off. she was hurt preety bad on her eye. Any way when I got on the plane I sat down on my seat with my injured year old baby trying to put her to sleep and this ### flight attendent, (please excuse my language) she moved me and made me sit between two guys because of some jewish lady ...