eFakeID.com / Thanks to you all!

I would just like to say thank you to all of those who have posted about these "scam" websites. I was trying to get a fake id and sent them the $99 less than a day ago, and then came across this website, luckily, i was able to call western union right away and get my money back, except for the $15 fee, which is better than nothing. I am so sorry that all of you had to get scammed, were all just desperate trying to get in the bars and such with the rest of our friends, and who can blame us??

Comments

• Go
      4th of Jun, 2007

"Were all just desperate trying to get in the bars and such with the rest of our friends, and who can blame us??"

Who can blame you? How about the person that checks your Fake I.D.? Or the waitress that serves you? Or the bartender that serves you? Or the business owner that gets fined? Or all the above that loose their jobs? How about the children of all the above? Or better yet how about the relatives of the person that you run into and kill? Or maybe the friends that you kill or injure? Yes, the very same friends that you want to party with.

Being allowed into a bar requires responsibility. Responsibility requires maturity and good judgment. Obeying the law falls under good judgment and maturity. Something that you obviously have none of.
    I strongly suggest that you get a clue here. Because if you do not then life will deal you some very strong hints. If you are lucky it will come in the form of a fine. If your not so lucky... well, you figure that one out.

That and pray that you never come to the night club that I am employed by. I WILL spot your fake ID, and you WILL be arrested. No ifs, ands, or buts. Arrested.

I am the author of a guide for professional doormen and women. Your days of getting into clubs is limited. And those that CAN blame you will catch you. You will be punished. And you will regret your bad decision to misreport our family's and our jobs.

• Lu
      4th of Jun, 2007

Serious samuel above needs to lighten up and worry about himself and the far more serious issues going on besides fake ID's.

• Ms
      4th of Jun, 2007

Yeah... goaheadidareya?... someones taking their bouncer job a little too seriously... you're not a world revolutionary... you a bouncer... just check the ID's.

• Du
      15th of Sep, 2007

That's a lot of assumptions goaheadidareya.... A) that they're driving drunk, B) that to be responsible you have to be 21, and C) that the law is always right and just.

Truth is, we probably have the highest drinking age in the world, a lot of countries in Europe don't even have one and they don't seem to have a problem with underage drinking and driving. And who's fault is the bars getting fined and etc; the person with the fake ID, the person who couldn't tell, or the politicians passing the vice laws that don't serve much of a purpose except to ruin all of the above's lives?

And how are you so sure everyone looking for a fake ID is just doing it to get into a bar and party? What about kids that are 18-20 that just want to go see their favorite band perform but can't because the law states that a person under 21 can't enter a venue that doubles as a bar or has a bar on the same floor? What if they buy their fake ID, go in, and then don't drink at all? How immature and irresponsible! Of course they must go to jail immediately!

I could have sworn that when we turned 18 we were legally responsible for ourselves and were considered mature enough to make our own decisions, like the decision to consciously murder someone or join the military (and consciously murder someone legally, according to our laws, don't ask the other side what they think of us). And you may be even old enough to remember a time when the legal drinking age was 18 in this country, the horror!

Clearly this won't be read by him, but hopefully his ignorance won't sway others who think they're doing something unGodly wrong by using a fake ID responsibly. You can't justify something being wrong either by there being a law, the law has to be there because the issue is already wrong, we already make this mistake with marijuana and etc. Time to grow up.