Edward Jones / breach of binding agreement
David C. Bray from Edward Jones became my financial advisor in June of 2007. He promised me he would watch my funds and suggested against placing them in a no loss investment. In Jan 2008 I asked him to move my funds to a no loss investment and he promised he'd do it that day. By this time, six months, he already loss over $6, 000 of my initial funds.
My gut was saying to move into a no loss investment along with others telling me the same thing. When I got my next statement it showed a loss of over $7000 and I saw that he moved my funds the day after he said he would. I called his office but he was not in so I explained the entire story to his assistant.
He has never made a call to me about giving my loss back...just to come talk to him. I suffer from severe anxiety and have been unable to deal with a man that hasn't owned up to his wrongs to me.
I know the stock market is bad and there are many losses, but it is a legal binding on his part that he was to move my funds when he said he would. It was also wrong of him to advise me not to place my funds in a no loss investment. Ripping off the public is out of control these days.
More Edward Jones Complaints & Reviews
- Edward Jones Investments - misrepresntation, fraud, seedy stock brokers 
- Edward Jones - lied about commission 
- Edward Jones - sales charges 
- Edward Jones - irresponsibility 
- Edward Jones - worst investor ever 
- Edward Jones - handling of our account affairs
- Edward Jones - lack of communication/customer service!
- Edward Jones - investment management
- Edward Jones - proceeds of sold equities
- Edward Jones - ira distribution for 2017