Edible Arrangements / Delivered order late, did not contact customer back upon inquiry

1 100 Saint Marks PlNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (212) 982-0821

I complained about my edible arrangements order on tuesday, september 21st because, my order was supposed to be same-day delivered to a person located at a business only about a mile from the edible arrangements office. I listed the delivery as a business, which operates between the hours of 9am and 5pm. I placed my order at noon, and, in the past, all orders i've placed, no matter if they were at 1pm, 2pm, etc, were delivered before 5pm. However, my order was still in process at 5:45pm and wasn't sent out for delivery until 5:50pm. This wascompletely unacceptable. When a customer selects a location as a business, edible arrangements should send out the package during general business hours. Since they couldn't comply with this request, the order was delivered around 6pm, after my intended person had left, and was delivered to the wrong individual. The next morning the package wasn't in the office and obviously had been taken home by the wrong person. It seems that the edible arrangements delievery person didn't even bother to deliver my order to the person it was intended for, otherwise the basket would have been returned to the edible arrangements office. I demanded a refund on my order, 1) because it wasn't delivered during general business hours (Which are commonly known as between 9am and 5pm) and 2) because it was delivered but to the wrong individual without their delivery person even attempting to find the right individual. I sent in two requests on the evening of the 21st, but a week and a half later had yet to receive any word from the copany. This showed me that edible arrangements doesn't regard their customers in high esteem, and was incredibly annoying. To me, their lack of regard showcased edible arrangements' horrendous customer service, particularly because their company refused to even send an acknowledgement email to me after my first inquiry. This was such poor customer service that I will think twice about ordering again with edible arrangements.

Em