Econo Lodge / Customer Service/Cleanliness
I booked a room on priceline.com and I am a choice hotel member. When we arrived at the hotel the desk clerk said I was not eligible to use my points to go towards the room because I booked it on line. Well, I have done this many times before and never was an issue. Is this a new policy?
Then we get to the room and there was a dirty towel hanging on the door and tub had not been cleaned. Called front desk she sent someone to the room we had stepped out but all they did is get the towel. Then, turn tv on and it was all snowy. Had to have the maint. person come fix that.
Go to eat breakfast and there are little ants crawling on the counter top where the food and beverages were. That was enough to turn me away from there. I have never had such a bad experience at an econo lodge and we have stayed at alot of them. I would like to be compensated for the 2 nights we stayed there somehow. I know it was inexpensive but that discourages me from ever staying at another Econolodge.
Thank you for any assistance you can give me.
More Econo Lodge Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service 
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - Bed bugs 
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - Unauthorized charges, SCAM
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work