EasyHome / payment and repair

1 101 Saratoga StreetrCohoes, NY, United States

I put in a complaint 6+ months ago that when they moved my furniture they broke the leg on the couch. I have still been making my payments every month and still has not been fixed. Back in October 2010 I put in another complaint to have it fixed and a guy came a week later said he had to order new legs for the couch that are not the original legs and would be smaller than the legs that came with it. He said he would be back in about a week and now 2 months later it still is not fixed. They called me this morning asking me for my payment and I stated I'm almost done with my contact fix my couch you will get the payment. Chris the manager said he would take me to court so I refuse to make a payment. Called corporate and a Matt Wood said he would write off the account but I would no longer be able to do business with them. I said that's fine I don't think I would do business with you again anyway. He then stated that he was going to put in the computer that I didn't finish my contact. If he wrote it off I finished my contract so I don't know how he can say I didn't after waiting 6+ months for repair I think that is default on the contract on their behalf not mine so I should not be written off as not finishing my contract...

Jo