Easy White Labs / Scam

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I have had the same thing happen to me as well. I did talk to a supervisor after talking to a cs rep., from Easy White. She informed me that there would be no refund at all. I had not been able to use the product.

I have a breathing problem and as soon as I opened it, it took my breath away.

I too feel that this is a scam and I am hopeful more people will see these complaints and do not order this or the other companies products.

Rb

Comments

• Kc
      9th of May, 2009
    Easy White Labs - FRAUDULENT BILLING
    EASY WHITE LABS
    Colorado
    EASYWHITELABS.COM

I WANT THESE PEOPLE TO REFUND ME MY MONEY THAT THEY ILLEGALLY TOOK FROM ME AFTER MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED ! I HAVE AN EMAIL THEY SENT ME TO PROVE THAT IT IS CLOSED! THEY TOOK MONEY FROM ME AGAIN THEY ARE FRAUDULENTLY TAKING MONEY FROM CONSUMERS AND IT HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

• Jc
      20th of May, 2009

Same thing has happened to me. I have wrote the Tennesse attorney general about this.

These people are scam artist, and they prey on everyone.

There is no way to make a return and get your money back. If you open the package you bought it.

• Ju
      9th of Jun, 2009
    Easy White Labs - Free trial for whiter teeth
    Easy White Labs
    Joplin
    Missouri

I ordered my free trial kit and was charged $78.63 on my debit card before I even received the product. Then when the product came the kit was used with no product to try out and there was a teeth tray case with no teeth tray.I'm still trying to get someone to listen to me. So far no luck. Judy

• Da
      18th of Jun, 2009

I agree that they're really BAD and something ought to be done to stop them. They can't go on cheating people like this...it's been too long!

• Da
      18th of Jun, 2009

I was scammed by them too...they're really bad. So sorry they're still in business. Where's justice?

• Me
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    Easy White Labs - company refuses to refund for unwanted product shipped to me after I cancelled agreement.
    Easy White Labs
    Phone: 18662181387

After cancelling my membership within the 10 day trial period I continue to be billed and receive the product that I cannot use due to its harsh ingredients.
    The company refuses to give a full refund for all unused and uncompromised products shipped after my cancellation.

• Do
      4th of Oct, 2010

i love the product and pay every month in fact me, my wife and my three kids have our own that i pay for because the product is so good.