Eastern Savings Bank / Fraudulent practices
Eastern Savings Bank fsb is a predatory lender who charged me over 13% on a home loan. I made these draconian payments until I had a health problem .They drew up a forbearance agreement after I threatened them with bankruptcy .. I did that because they would not talk with me to try to work things out.
Instead of helping me they added an additional payment of $100, 000 per year. I kept up with this until I transferred jobs and had to wait for some checks to get to me. But I never missed a mortgage payment during that time In August of 07 I was given until the end of the month to come up with $50, 000. Not only did I do it I also offered 2 months more in advance. The VP said No We've decided we want your house.
I have fought them for along time because I believe this is fraud. They are unresponsive to me, lawyers and mitigation companies. There is so much more that must be uncovered about this bank.
More Eastern Savings Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Eastern Savings Bank - Predatory Lending 
- Eastern Savings Bank, fsb. - mortgage loan 
- Eastern Savings Bank - Awful bank 
- Eastern Savings Bank - Mortgage fraud 
- Eastern Savings Bank - eastern savings bank 
- Eastern Savings Bank - mortgage
- Eastern Savings Bank - eastern savings bank
- Eastern Savings Bank - Eastern savings bank
- Eastern Savings Bank, fsb. - Double payment
- Eastern Savings Bank - Trying to steal